February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (5/6)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Any hobbies?
                Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: TTC Check In (5/6)

• What month/cycles are you in?  I was wrong last week - I'm 7/7 I think.
    What's your CD? 19
    Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to O ? I may have already though, so I'm not sure. OPK was really dark but questionable last night. All day today they were lighter. My EWCM has been at a min this cycle so I have no idea what's happening.
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? If I did O, then I'm 1DPO
    When are you testing? If FF shows I O'd now, then next Saturday at the earliest. Maybe Sunday. I don't want to start testing super early anymore so 13dpo is good enough for me.
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and garlic
    What is your current phantom due date? If I O'd, Jan 23-28 (LMP-O date)
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? If it turns out I O'd, then I am going to buy pre seed for sure this time. The lack of EWCM bugged me this time.
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Frustrated. DH doesnt want to BD when we're supposed to. Can't get pregnant just thinking about it...kinda gotta do it to get the job done.
    Anything else to add? Nope!
    GTKY: Any hobbies? crochet and reading
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 7th cycle AL (12th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 12

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? Probably 12 dpo... we'll see

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Just pre-natal gummies

What is your current phantom due date? I think either Jan. 31 or Feb. 1st... it'll depend on O date if I go by that instead of LMP

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? still focusing on losing some weight.  I want to get through this school year before looking into other options.  We'll see...

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Trying to stay positive and believe that it will happen at some point... wish it wasn't taking so long, but I know it will happen when its meant to be

Anything else to add? good luck @poohbear2015- I think it might just be you and me left.  Fingers crossed for you!

GTKY: Any hobbies? Not really anymore... I used to be very into stamping and scrapbooking, but since DD was born I don't have the time (plus, we don't have any space for me to have my stuff out anymore).  DH and I are gonna start a weekly bags league (corn hole) next week that lasts all summer.  I'm so excited that we will have a night out each week and can do that together.  I'd rather be playing volleyball, but DH has a bad back and can't play in a league anymore.  This gives us something we can do together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 13th cycle TTC #2 (5AL)

What's your CD? 16

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

When are you testing? Not till I am late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV. Skipped the Letrizole this month since DH is traveling the week I would have O'ed.

What is your current phantom due date? Not sure…depends on when I O.

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! I am not charting this month. No temping…which is helping to keep my mind off of things. DH is traveling a lot over the next few months, so it is kind of a forced break. I am going to use my OPK's though in case I get a positive on a day that we can BD. 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Probably continue to take it easy and maybe see an RE in a few months.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? We have SO much going on right now, that I am trying to keep my mind off of it. While I am ready, I am also so tired of worrying about it and need a break. 

Anything else to add? Still thinking of you ladies@vballgirl78 & @poohbear2015. Sorry I have been kind of MIA…been out of town the past few weeks! @bre_annaCongrats!!
    GTKY: Any hobbies? I enjoy working out, reading when I have the chance and am thinking I need a new hobby of some kind. Any ideas? So hard to have time for things like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"