April 2013 Moms

How many wet diapers a day?

Most info on the internet is for newborns, I'm curious how many wet diapers a day your lo has? Have you noticed a decrease since increasing solids?

I'd say my dd has around 6 wet diapers a day, usually 2 poops. She eats solids 4 times a day, probably drinks 4-6 oz of water, 2-4 of wcm or almond milk, and nurses 6-8 times.
~Eme's mama, SAHM, BF, BLW, CD~

Re: How many wet diapers a day?

• I probably change him around 4-6 times a day. Now that he's not guzzling 26 oz of formula/day, he definitely doesn't need as many changes.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • +RBL++RBL+ member
    4-6 diapers a day, including poopy diapers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I track his diapers on my app so 8-10 a day is his norm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• My DD poops like 4-5 times a day so I probably do about 5-6 diaper changes a day. I feel like my DD is constantly wet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Now that I'm reading this I think the times I changed Cams diapers today they weren't very wet. And he didn't have his normal 2 poops either. Guess I better keep an eye on that.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @christineeberle‌ I'd say about half of my baby's wet diapers aren't all that wet.
    ~Eme's mama, SAHM, BF, BLW, CD~

• @audreyjem‌ normally his diapers are pretty wet/soaked. But now that I think back throughout the day not 1 of them was like that besides the 1 I changed when he woke up this morning.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'd guess around 5-6 diaper changes now. I probably change every 3 hours on average during the day.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • We're about 5-6 diapers a day. She usually poops 1-2 times/day. She has 3 solid meals and maybe a snack or two. Tons of water and 8-10 oz of WCM.

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"