April 2013 Moms

What is your baby's favorite food?

Because I refuse to call them toddlers! And mine definitely isn't toddling yet.

Rhys will eat almost anything and he loves almost everything, but I have to say that his all-time favorite is probably... banana. He takes huge bites out of them and can literally eat a whole banana in 2 minutes flat.

What is your baby's absolute favorite food?
Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
Rhys - born 04.17.2013
Harry - born 04.18.2016

Re: What is your baby's favorite food?

• JSS1002JSS1002 member
    Bananas
    Peanut butter on toast / toasted english muffins
    Shredded cheese
    And sadly, cheese curds... because DH bought some at the track last weekend when we were there for Kentucky Derby viewing, and we chunked off little pieces for J to try, and I've never seen the child so happy about a food.  Grrrrrrrrreat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Anything. She just smashed 3 large meatballs tonight. Plus rice and peas. For reference, I also had 3 meatballs. The girl can pack it in!!
    Probably any kind of fruit would be her favorite. Watermelon is a big hit right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Broccoli is probably her favorite. She also lo es all meats, cottage cheese, and beets. Least favorite is bread.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Strawberries. She squeals in excitement when I bring them out.

• She loves pretty much any fruit and also graham crackers. The only food I don't think she cares for is broccoli- she always throws it on the floor.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KrisM86KrisM86 member
    Other than breastmilk, it's a toss-up between bananas and pretty much any kind of cracker.

• Spaghetti and lasagna. 

My aunt made homemade tuna helper and he literally ate two baby bowls of it. I couldn't put it on the tray fast enough.

His favorite used to be broccoli and brussels sprouts.

• Apples! If I'm eating one, she'll whine until I bring it down to her level to bite some off. Last night, she actually took the apple from me and finished it off--I only got a few bites.
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Meat - steak, roast, pork chops, chicken, pulled pork. Pretty much any meat.
  • Cheese crackers and strawberries.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cece2682 said:
    Blueberries. He's seriously addicted.
    Zara loves blueberries too! Her other faves are chicken, bananas, broccoli and rice.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Because I refuse to call them toddlers! And mine definitely isn't toddling yet.

Rhys will eat almost anything and he loves almost everything, but I have to say that his all-time favorite is probably... banana. He takes huge bites out of them and can literally eat a whole banana in 2 minutes flat.

What is your baby's absolute favorite food?
    Haha, Banana here as well. No matter how fussy he is, if he doesn't want to eat anything, there is ALWAYS room for a banana. He even gets excited when I haul one out. Starts kicking his legs and whatnot.

Also yogurt, we give him yogurt everyday and he loves it. It's another 'never fail' foods.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • elbouelbou member
    Cheese! The boy lives and breathes for it some days! I have to give it to him at the end of the meal or he won't eat anything else, haha! He usually whines when I put it away too. He never thinks he's had enough. Strawberries are becoming another favourite too. He had 3 very large ones after he was done with his cheerios at breakfast today. :)

• @grace0609 That's so funny that he likes the coffee-flavored yogurt! He must have very mature taste!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • DD is so picky! But she goes bananas for bananas!! ;) Strawberries and kiwi too!!
  • It's a toss up between bananas and mandarin oranges. Seriously this kid can inhale a whole banana in minutes and practically sucks down the fruit cup or whines if I don't share my cuties with her.

After that, she also loves ham and yogurt. She usually wants my greek kind, but she loves the Yo Baby pouches too.

Oh, and anything in a pouch. She loves sucking those down.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Blueberries and avocado are probably his top two. Although blueberries in oatmeal comes in really close behind them. He's a garbage disposal and will pretty much eat anything!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • danuli8danuli8 member
    Bananas, broccoli, and Greek yogurt. Can't miss with any of those.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • love4blove4b member
    edited May 2014
    Breastmilk takes first, second and third place. Plain yogurt is a distant fourth. Seriously, B will taste anything we give her, but she just isn't that into food yet. 

ETA: sigh 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"