December 2014 Moms
Options

WFL

Obviously I've already eaten the lunch I packed, so I need to go find something else. I am very fortunate to have a ton of options near my office, but I don't know what sounds good. 

What are you guys having for lunch?

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows

Re: WFL

• Options
    kath16kath16 member
    IDK but I AM STAAAARVING!!! Please someone inspire me.
    So glad I'm not the only one .... :-) 

BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • Options
    mcr957mcr957 member
    Chicken parm sandwich for lunch with a side salad. 

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm totally going to whole foods today and hitting up either the salad bar or the hot foods bar, depending on what looks tastier.  or the soup, or the bakery, or the pizza.....
    BFP 4/3/14, EDD 12/12/14.  Excitedly expecting our first!  It's a GIRL!

Off BCP since July 2012, TTC since cycles returned in May 2013. 
  • Options
    kath16 said:
    Obviously I've already eaten the lunch I packed, so I need to go find something else. I am very fortunate to have a ton of options near my office, but I don't know what sounds good. 

What are you guys having for lunch?

I do this at least 2-3 times a week.  Glad I'm not alone!

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I had pad thai yesterday... it was amazing and I want to do it again.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    My lunch was a total bust.  Went by a fast food restaurant to get a sausage, egg & cheese biscuit for me and blueberry muffin for my son.  On the way home I noticed that the cheap cups they used must have had a hole in it because sprite was leaking everywhere, then I get home and NO SAUSAGE on my biscuit.  I was almost in tears but then I called and spoke with the manager and next time I go I will be reimbursed for my entire meal and get a free meal on the house.  I was totally disappointed but the manager was so accommodating and sweet..and my egg and cheese biscuit was pretty darn good so no worries. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Lunch is either a side of mac'n'cheese with asperagus OR chipolte smoked salmon house salad with ranch dressing...mmmmmmmm!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    erynpdxerynpdx member
    I'm having lunch for breakfast right now! Haven't been able to stop thinking about turkey, havarti, etc on rye since with pretzels and hummus since I woke up, so it had to happen.  It's AMAZING. So excited for lunch already. ;)
  • Options
    Krisx2Krisx2 member
    I'm still sipping on my morning coffee. I might heat up some leftover Noodles n' Co penne rosa for lunch if I ever get to that point.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    pjswifepjswife member
    i'm totally going to whole foods today and hitting up either the salad bar or the hot foods bar, depending on what looks tastier.  or the soup, or the bakery, or the pizza.....
    I am all about the salad bars lately too.  I'll probably do it today even though I already did it last night.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I ate my lunch at 10 am today too. Mac and cheese homemade using Greek yogurt instead of milk and butter and flour. It's so amazing and I like to think better for you. Even though it's really not. But I want more of it. :(
  • Options
    kath16kath16 member
    no thanks to you ladies, i opted for a glorious looking Cosi salad (with bread obvs) and lemonade

rainbows
  • Options
    Hub's wants to do individual pizzas on bread. I'm craving wonton soup *sigh*
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I think I am going to do wings! ~:>

• Options
    I ran to the grocery store for berries and grabbed a fresh California roll yum!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ZAP12ZAP12 member
    I had easy mac. And that's what I want for dinner too.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BSTMTBSTMT member
    Subwaaaaay! Because my "craving" is just subs. Sandwhiches of any kind really. Today I got the turkey, bacon and avacado! Its all over my face as I am bumping ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker baby development
    photo a83cc95d-fd95-464f-acfc-45ea0477e4c7.jpg
  • Options
    Teacher Appreciation Week here so the parents hosted lunch for us.  Stuffed shells, garlic bread, salad, and lasagna :)  Then a teacher was having a "Homework Celebration" in her class and gave me one of the extra slices of pizza.
  • Options
    I rocked the salad bar, but was worried after I got it that it didn't sound good anymore. Well, I was wrong. I'm currently stuffing my face! Delish!
  • Options
    I am having a kale salad for lunch with pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries.

I have to eat something healthy to balance out all the French fries cravings I have been having and giving into!
  • Options
    Eating CHIPOTLE outside and it's fabulous!
  • Options
    BSTMT said:

Subwaaaaay! Because my "craving" is just subs. Sandwhiches of any kind really. Today I got the turkey, bacon and avacado! Its all over my face as I am bumping ;-)

I thought cold cuts were a no-no? Just asking!

• Options
    Taco salad from dinner last night. It was delicious and I am totes still hungry.
  • Options
    I thought cold cuts were a no-no too? Unless it's been heated up (ew). I've been craving Jimmy Johns slim 1 but can't have it and gag at thinking about heating it up. 

Earlier I couldn't even think about eating! Then had this weird craving for oj. So just went and got an Evolution OJ and fruit salad (pineapple, blueberries, melon, canteloupe, strawberries) BEST lunch all week. 
  • Options
    Ate the left over steak from dinner last night and a bowl of strawberries.  I am still hungry so I am thinking GF Mac & Cheese.  

Test
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"