New Jersey Babies
Options

OBGYN who delivers at St. Peter's or RWJ in New Brunswick

Anyone have an OBGYN they liked who delivers at either St. Peters or RWJ in New Brunswick? My current one is affiliated with JFK, but I am not comfortable going there.  Looking for someone in the Brunswick/Somerset area.

Re: OBGYN who delivers at St. Peter's or RWJ in New Brunswick

• Options
    I used the RWJ OB/GYN group.  I met with several of the doctors there, but my primary is Dr. Merjanian.  She's great.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Brunswick hills obgyn they have an east Brunswick and Hillsborough office. They deliver at St. Peter's and are really nice. Love the staff! I'm delivering in June and all of my neighbors have gone there.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Piscataway/Somerset OBGYN group deliver at St. Peters.  (Dr. Choubey and Dr. Cogliani)
  • Options
    Somerset Obgyn delivers at St. Peter's and lifetime Obgyn does also.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    East Brunswick OBGYN delivers at St. Peter's. I used them for my older son and they were great.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i would suggest patel ob gyn group located in edison
  • Options
    I love my doctor, Dr.Hsu in Metuchen on Bridge street. He has a small private practice but delivers at Robert wood.
  • Options
    I use the group out of RWJ and I met with several of them during my pregnancy but Dr. Merjanian is my main doctor.  She is amazing and everyone else there is as well.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    ***Siggy****
    imageimage
    Me: 32 - PCOS, Hypothyroid 
    Hubs: 31 - low everything

TTC since Jan 2013
    May 2013 - HSG, all clear
    Aug 2013 - Hubs varicocele procedure, both sides 

Dec 2013 IVF #1: 24 retrieved, 20 fertilized, 7 made it to D5; OHSS
    1.27.14: FET; 2 D5
    Betas: 2.6.14 - 689; 2.8.14 - 2400; 2.15.14 - 37,7000
    Ultrasound: 2.15.14 - Twins! 

PAIF/SAIF welcome

• Options

somerset obgyn....used them for my son and they are great, they deliver at st. peters. 

there's always a doctor on call at the hospital

• Options
    Brunswick Hills...they delivered both my 1st (12 years ago) and my 2nd (2 years ago) andwill be delivering my 3rd . Great group of Dr's and mid-wives. Friendly staff! They only deliver at Saint Peter's, but hey, that is the baby hospital of New Brunswick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"