Single Parents

Whatchu got goin?

What do you all have goin' for ya right now? Anything exciting to share?

I have E's 3 month pictures this weekend. Yay JCP credit card and them being $8.

I enrolled us in two free music play class things through Gymboree and Little Gym for next week.

E has her 3 month appointment Friday. Can't wait to find out how much she weighs. We didn't have a 2 month appointment bc we were out of town.

I cleaned my apt over the past couple days. I love a clean space.

E started using her 3+month toys yesterday. See pic :)

Applying for jobs and fingers crossed I'll find something. So far the families that have sought me out have INSANE job descriptions. One has triplets and a 4 year old...uhhhhh no. The other was a live in. Uhhhhh no.

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: Whatchu got goin?

• DD's sixth birthday (eek!) is one month from today!
    • We had a fantastic weekend. It's hot now and we spent so much time outdoors. It was great!
    • DD started telling me the other day that she's "so parched" whenever she gets thirsty and it cracks me up.
    • I got a new cell phone. My old one broke last week.

That's about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • eg214eg214 member
    HAHA! I love the "parched" thing. Too cute!

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Ever since I've blocked BD's mom from seeing all my posts, I've been very much less stressed out. That's a huge blessing right there. My dad has been trying to get out of the house more which is good for two reasons: 1. He spends most of his time sleeping or saying things that indicate that he's very lonely and sad. I want him to make friends and go out so that he doesn't become a hermit. And 2. I prefer to have private time with my bf when he's over or in general. I also am getting closer to having the house cleaner in a way that suits me/DD. My dad makes a mess and claims that it's because of me or DD and that is just irritating. I'm also growing lots of plants and am excited that only one died! I'm such a novice that I expected them all to just perish and then I would cry alone in the dark like "I couldn't take care of plants!" Lol, anyway... That's what's going on with me...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Well this happened today, as those of you im fb friends with know

And i talked to B's sm last night.

But other then that, i go back to school in a week, still looking for a place to rent near school
  • @Lurchbaby thanks! Im trying to get my ds back out of my bed because he keeps biting me
  • -Cut my hair off this week. Well not toly off but a shit load of it (see photos)

-got in a huge blow out with bd and bd sister. He's been denying LO. Told him off so hard and it felt good

-Saturday I'm going out with one of my girls and LO shopping then finally seeing her new house

P.s "I'm parched" cracked me up
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Laurstarx further proof we are the same person. Lol i cut off a good two and a half possible three feet of hair yesterday
  • @Beccaga16 Your not allowed to abandon us on the single moms board once you get married

• Good wed miss you other wise!
  • Planning a move at the beginning of next month. SO thrilled, but also a bit overwhelmed.
  • well...not too much honestly. Liliana is 8 months old today. I graduate college with a bachelor's at the end of Septemeber, I'm looking forward to that. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• eg214eg214 member
    Here's a sneak of her 3 months and she did AWESOME at the Gymboree class. I had a coup for $22 for a month so we're doing that. It's friggin $84 a month after that so uhhh I told them right then and there we wouldn't be continuing cuz they need 30 days notice to cancel. If I get a nanny job I'm going after then maybe. 

• Very cute pics!
  • eg214eg214 member

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"