November 2014 Moms

First time mommy

This is my first pregnancy and not really sure what to expect.  My husband and I are very excited to take on this journey together.  We have our 10 week apointment on Monday and hopefully get to see our little turkey.  Reading all the blogs and seeing that others are going through what I am going through is very comforting and helpful!  Good wishes to all :) 

Re: First time mommy

• Hoping for you to have a smooth pregnancy! :)

• Hope you have a smooth and "boring" pregnancy! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• FTM here too....It's so nice to be able to talk to other moms about everything going on!! Best wishes!!

• little turkey! 
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• FTM here, too - and it sounds like I'm right about where you are! Best wishes for your 10-week appointment!
    Nov' 14 April Siggy Challenge- Baby Animals 
    BFP: 3/25/14, EDD: 11/29/14. The bean is a GIRL!
    PUPPEEZ! image

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Anniversary
  • I'm a FTM too :) We are all in this together, and all of our babies will be beautiful and healthy. :)

• Thank you everyone!  Love the message boards and reading all the good wishes...good wishes to you all as well!
  • FTM here also. Have my 12 week NT scan next week.
    Saw the HB at 8 weeks and on days I feel "normal" it makes me worry that something is wrong.'
    Looking forward to the ups & downs with all of you ladies!
    Welcome to the club :)
  • I am a ftm too. We have our 13 week appt monday. We got to hear our little one at 9 weeks 5 days. Strong 160s!
  • FTM here as well! I have my 12 week sono next week (no mention of the NT scan from dr yet so not sure about that) Can't wait to hear the heartbeat of this LO.

Congrats and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nfanolinfanoli member
    FTM too!
  • Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• mrheineck56mrheineck56 member
    edited May 2014

we heard the heartbeat and saw the little one yesterday.  Seems like everything is ok.  180 bpm for the little one :)  settling in that we are really going to be parents!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"