May 2014 Moms

This is sort of cruel

Wanting/craving spicy food but then having it cause heartburn. Time to be proactive with the tums! The joys of pregnancy!
AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

Re: This is sort of cruel

• I've loved and eaten tons of Mexican since I've been pregnant. Spicy Mexican. Even when I puked my first 4-5 months of pregnancy. And even now when I get acid reflux from anything! Glutton for punishment!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh I'll eat it anyway for sure! I just hate the aftermath!
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
  • There are so many cruel cruel things about pregnancy
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • MrsT2008 said:
    Oh I'll eat it anyway for sure! I just hate the aftermath!
    Same here. I already gave up sleeping, why should I give up delicious food. 

Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. 
    It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
  • Craved1Craved1 member
    Exactly! If I'm going to get up at 3 to pee anyway why not add heartburn to it. Pop in the tums and back to bed.
  • Lol try craving sushi and even when you find fully cooked not at risk for cross contamination and not infested with mercury rolls, people still act like you are trying to kill your baby for have even thought about eating sushi....

• Zantac works so much better than tums! And I've been eating sushi once a week since 2nd tri... Maybe I'm just oblivious to the haters.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I craved spicy foods with DS. The hotter the better (I even added chili powder to veggie beef soup because I couldn't get the right amount if bite) and it ranged from Mexican to the hottest hot wings I could find. I had horrid heartburn. I was taking RX Pepcid twice a day and tums and still struggling. Luckily it's been better this time and tums here and there have been enough.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• hatratshatrats member
    I have heartburn regardless of what I eat, so I may as well enjoy my beloved spicy food.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"