April 2013 Moms
Options

Pool pants

What do you ladies put on your LO in the pool?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pool pants

• Options
    I just use diapers. We honestly don't go swimming enough for the special swimmers. Other than giving the baby badunka dunk bottom they work fine.

• Options
    I actually buy a swimsuit. The one I am posting was $19 with tags on ebay. The one I will be getting in a few days is 34 dollars and if it lasts longer or as long as the first it would be well worth it. I tried to take him to a heated pool the first time we took swim lessons. Blue lips and shivering within 10 minutes. Granted he was only 6 months, I don't like seeing him cold like that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AWW cute

They have Gabby's water diapers, was looking at those. Or you can buy disposable pool diapers. Pools around here require something like that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ClandestineXClandestineX member
    edited May 2014
    For diapers, some pools don't allow the pool diapers (The one I went to didn't allow them.. and I only found out after the swim session was over lol). 

I've heard some good reviews on iPlay swim diapers. I ordered some of those.

• Options
    We have an iplay reusable swim diaper and a rash guard for sun protection.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • Options
    We have a few reuseable Charlie Banana swim diapers and the Pampers Swim diapers. He also has a couple rash guard bathing suits. I've been in the habit of putting a hat on him because I don't want him to burn.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    I just registered J for swim lessons and they said disposable swim diaper + non-disposable swim diaper + trunks.  So that's what we'll wear.  For outdoor pool, I'll include a rash guard / top.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Reuseable swim diaper, swim trunks, and a UV swim shirt if we'll be outside/in the sun.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:

I just registered J for swim lessons and they said disposable swim diaper + non-disposable swim diaper + trunks.  So that's what we'll wear.  For outdoor pool, I'll include a rash guard / top.

They want them in a swim diaper and a reusable on top of it?!?
    Talk about a bubble butt. My LO already has a big booty, she wouldn't be able to fit into a suit after that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"