July 2013 Moms

UPDATE the universe hates me

kaylakimkaylakim member
edited May 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Updated: Last night was ok. Eli only had a few wake ups and the girls slept all night. Hailey was bright eyed and normal so I sent her to school. Her elem music concert is tonight and she's super excited.

Scarlett keeps running a high temp and has a history of febral seizures so she has me on edge. She's been watching movies on my bed and sleeping on and off.

Eli had an appt with our pedi who confirmed that he does indeed have hand foot and mouth abd also a raging double ear infection. This is our third in a month so we'll go back in a few weeks to recheck but I have my doubts. Both of the girls had constant ear infections and ended up with tubes.

For now it looks like we'll be home again tomorrow for sure since they both still have fevers. And either dh or I will be missing Hailey 's concert tonight to stay home with the sick little ones. Ugh!

Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes.

All three of my kids have fevers and DH is working late. Omg. Eli has been sick since Thursday night and I have an appointment for him in the morning. We're still thinking Is hand foot and mouth but his fever is just not going away. Scarlett woke up from her nap crying with a 102.2 temp and now Hailey said she has a headache so I took her temp and yep another fever!

DH is working crazy long hours since it's planting season so I'm on my own. Wish me lots of luck!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: UPDATE the universe hates me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"