October 2012 Moms

Mother's Day

DH has been asking what I want to do or what I want for mother's day.  I can't think of anything other than sleep.  What are everyone else's plans?  I need some ideas!

Re: Mother's Day

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I'm getting a mani/pedi with my sister.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I'm sure my mom and his mom will attempt to pull us in 1000 different directions and I'll end up getting annoyed.

We made reservations to stay in AC the night before. My brothers friend is getting married and we figured it was a safer bet than driving home. Planned on having MIL keep her but didn't realize it was the day before Mother's Day. And DH is pissed and told me he scheduled me a massage for 10:30am Mother's Day. I guess we won't be staying in AC. :(

• Loading the player...
  • I know MH has something planned, as he told me I'm not allowed to make any plans for the day before, because "we're doing a thing".
    As far as actual Mother's Day, I imagine well do breakfast w my folks and dinner with his. I hope I can sleep in and MH gets up with the baby, bc the gift I want most is sleep.
  • FFMC, I don't even know when Mother's Day is this year
    :\">

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We'll probably spend the day with my mom, make dinner at my parents house or maybe my dad, H and BIL will cook on the grill for the moms :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I will have my mom and his mom over for dinner - with families of course.

Hoping the snow melts so we can be outside on the deck.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • I want to have family photos taken.  I wanted that last year and still have not gotten it yet.  I know I could set it up myself but dh said he would so I'm waiting.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies, I will have to think about it.  I am sure our moms will want to do something but that will be on Saturday so Sunday will most likely be a nice family day.  Maybe I will suggest a picnic in the park!

• I'm hanging out with my mom and grandma at my parents house. We will probably bbq and just hang out. I'm hoping for nice weather so we can be outside.  My H is probably going to take his grandmother and visit his mom's grave site, I really don't want to spend mother's day that way so I told him to go with out me.

• Nothing here either, most likely. I just went ahead and bought this for myself... and I'm going to enjoy the day with my daughters. He will most likely be farming anyway.

• I haven't even thought about it yet!

• Sleeping sounds good haha
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • RVASC811 said:
    I'm hanging out with my mom and grandma at my parents house. We will probably bbq and just hang out. I'm hoping for nice weather so we can be outside.  My H is probably going to take his grandmother and visit his mom's grave site, I really don't want to spend mother's day that way so I told him to go with out me.
    Is it far away? I am just wondering bc if not it seems like you could do both.
    It is a 3 hour drive each direction and his grandmother has a picnic at the gravesite planned. Just not my idea of a good time. Besides this is the grandmother who blames me for my Husbands mothers suicide.

• DH is deployed. I get nada. Probably would get the same if he was home though.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We are going to be down the shore that weekend. My MIL's best friends rented her a beach house for the weekend in celebration of her retirement. They are staying Friday night then leaving the house for the family to come down and enjoy Saturday and Sunday. We will go out to a nice dinner with everyone but I dont expect any gifts from my husband either.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• We split ways! I go with my girls and mom to grants farm and DH and mil usually go To movies or something. Then I take the girls and meet with them later in the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH is at the fire station on Mothers Day. My parents are in Europe. My sisters are planning a brunch though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • jwildin said:
    I have decided I want a floating locket like this one.
    Now to see if DH can come through!  I hope everyone has a great mother's day!
    Is that Origami Owl? I recently got one and get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I love that plate.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• jwildin said:
    I have decided I want a floating locket like this one.
    Now to see if DH can come through!  I hope everyone has a great mother's day!
    Is that Origami Owl? I recently got one and get tons of compliments every time I wear it. I love that plate.
    This one is from Etsy but I was looking at several different ones.  I am excited DH told me I wasn't allowed in his e-mail as soon as I told him I wanted it!! :) Picking your own gifts is fun!

• Forgot Mothers Day was even coming.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers -- Lilypie Second Birthday tickers -- Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I picked out a new work bag earlier this month and told DH to buy it. I don't think we will be dong much celebrating on the actual day as it is the weekend of Dh's graduation.
  • I have no plans but to hopefully see my mom if she isn't working and we already gave my MIL her present since they live so far away and she was her this weekend. I didn't get much last year besides a card. But I am not holding my breath that my DH will remember so I might remind him once this week and give him a chance to do something nice for me...

It would be great if my DH would help my DS make something homemade for me. Those are my favorite gifts!

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

May O12 Siggy Challenge!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"