May 2013 Moms

Raincoats

I've been trying to find a raincoat for A for so long and just haven't had any luck. Normally I've been told they don't make them in her size ( she wears 12m now but I'm looking for 18). So like does that mean only 2T up children need raincoats? Blah!

Anyone have any luck? Please share wear you purchased them!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Raincoats

• Dang, I was THIS close to asking a mom at the library today where she got her son's adorable yellow raincoat! But then I thought, oh I'll probably see them around. Guess I won't!
  • Try Old Navy. DH was getting ready to leave the house with DS to pick me up from work. When I got in the backseat I noticed DS did not have his winter coat on. So we had to stop and get something. I figured it would be better to buy a raincoat than another winter coat. It came in a size 12-18 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw two at BabyGap last week. One was yellow.
  • Thanks ladies!! I've been stalking the babygap website but no luck! I'll try old navy next. I don't think we have a once upon a child near us! ugh. 

I just don't get why there aren't many in stores , April showers bring May flowers come on people get with the seasons!!

• OohgurlOohgurl member
    We got this at oshkosh online , Camo, hi-res
    They call it a Hooded Anorak. I didn't look for girl options though. We  got him 18 months and will fit him all summer I think. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Try googling Steven Joseph. They have really cute Go Go Bags for Daycare, as well as rain coats, ponchos, & boots. They don't start until size 2. Also check out Payless... They have Disney themed raincoats and boots. Not sure what size those start at though.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • smg2302smg2302 member
    Ours is Oshkosh. Not an issue in Florida to find one. Do you have a Burlington coat factory? They have everything.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I forgot to add I have the Steven Joseph Go Go bags for the boys (& sent them to my niece and nephew) and they are way cuter in real life than you can tell. The designs are actually from other fabric and stitching as opposed to something just being screen printed on. I am guessing the rain coats are just as nice.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • delinodelino member
    I got one at target.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ALP514ALP514 member
    Oshkosh doesn't seem to have any online options for girl raincoats! I'll have to go in the store and check it out! I really can't believe I can't find anything.

Steven Joseph has such cute things but 2T will be way to big for A. She seems to be slimming down now that she is walking.

Burlington and Target are next on my list.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

• W just received an Carter's raincoat (18 months) from his auntie. I believe she bought it from Amazon.

• I just bought a 12 month rain coat at target.com the other week.
  • ALP514ALP514 member
    I just found a windbreaker and a raincoat on target.com! I'm going to check out the store if not I'll just order these! Thanks again ladies!

• I have just a windbreaker with hood from oshkosh it works for all this rain we've had.. My mom just got him a similar one --london fog brand.
  • We got a captain America one from baby gap. It's 18-24 mos I think.

DH picked it out. :)

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"