1st Trimester

No morning sickness ???

I am 6 weeks today and we found out a week ago. I have had sore breasts, light cramping and one day of light spotting. I have not have traditional morning sickness though. I had maybe two mornings of diarrhea (which i read, could be morning sickness). Just worried , I know it sounds silly ..but it make me feel better if i got all the symptoms, to know everything was alright. Anyone else not had morning sickness? 

Thanks for listneing! 

Re: No morning sickness ???

• 24karat24karat member

I am 6 weeks today and we found out a week ago. I have had sore breasts, light cramping and one day of light spotting. I have not have traditional morning sickness though. I had maybe two mornings of diarrhea (which i read, could be morning sickness). Just worried , I know it sounds silly ..but it make me feel better if i got all the symptoms, to know everything was alright. Anyone else not had morning sickness? 

Thanks for listneing! 
    It's still early. Some women don't have MS till around 6-8wks, some never have it. Symptoms or a lack of symptoms won't really indicate if things are okay or not and they can come and go without meaning something is wrong.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • I had zero moments of nausea and vomiting during my pregnancy. 

Anecdotally-- out of 9 friends of mine that had babies in the last 2/3 years, only 2 had any kind of nausea.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • SnackPack1214, ditto all PP's. 

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and have not any morning sickness or nausea & I consider myself very, very lucky. 

Enjoy it, don't wish to feel like crap :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yep, like everyone else said, symptoms are different for everyone. Some get them hard, some don't get them at all, and some fall in between. You should feel lucky that you are having an easy time so far!

Also don't speak too soon... 6 weeks is still pretty early. I know lots of people who got pretty sick closer to 8 weeks.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • msmeg26msmeg26 member
    I'm 6 weeks, and no sickness for me as of yet. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you for all the feedback, Ladies! Most of my friends or family had it bad and early on. So, my confusion turned to worry. Thanks, again! 
  • Consider yourself lucky darling, but you know.. no sickness one day, doesn't mean tomorrow you won't be needing someone to hold your hair!

I had mild spotting today too, I'm 7 weeks.. nausea that came and went but the nausea hasn't been nearly as bad as it was my first pregnancy. 

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
    IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
    BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
    13dpo = positive fading all day
    14dpo beta = 7.2
    AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
    O - CD19 
    8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
    9DPO - Neg. on FRER
    11 DPO - BFP FRER
    14 DPO - Beta 123
    17 DPO - 784, yay! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine didn't start until 9.5 weeks. Enjoy feeling well for as long as you can and hope you are one of the lucky ones that stays that way :-)  Best of luck!!
  • I started getting ms around 7 or 8 weeks. Why anyone would WANT ms is beyond me. It fucking sucked.

I didn't have any ms during my first pregnancy. Thank god.
  • I never had any and am having a healthy pregnancy. Not everyone gets sick. 

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Enjoy it while it lasts.  Consider yourself lucky.

This.
    FhSTAR81 said:

Stop wishing for it. It is not fun.

And this.

I had severe morning sickness for months, and everyone I talked to said they never had it that bad. Everyone is different. FWIW, my MS didn't start till around 8 weeks.

BabyName Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am 6 weeks today and we found out a week ago. I have had sore breasts, light cramping and one day of light spotting. I have not have traditional morning sickness though. I had maybe two mornings of diarrhea (which i read, could be morning sickness). Just worried , I know it sounds silly ..but it make me feel better if i got all the symptoms, to know everything was alright. Anyone else not had morning sickness? 

Trust me...YOU DO NOT WANT ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS!!!! Having symptoms does not guarantee that everything is going well with your pregnancy. My first pregnancy I was sick the entire pregnancy. My second pregnancy I was sick as well every single day, and still ended up miscarrying at 13 weeks. This pregnancy once again sick the entire pregnancy and I will be 38 weeks this week. I do not wish morning sickness or any other pregnancy symptoms on my worst enemy. I had to quit one of my jobs in the 1st tri because I was so sick and the morning sickness would last all day from 6 weeks up to about 20 weeks. Luckily it has eased off some but I do occassionally have a puke fest 3-4 times a week. So please stop wishing for symptoms because there are women who wish they could enjoy their pregnancy and be symptom free, I being one of them. Enjoy each day that you are feeling good because tomorrow it could hit you like a ton of bricks and it is no fun. Honestly it's debilitating!
  • iev001iev001 member
    edited May 2014

I'm 6wks2d & feel great.  This is prob TMI, but I have been having lots of BM a lot lately.  Guess it is normal.  Good luck!

• eku825eku825 member
    6 weeks and 5 days with baby #3 and never experienced morning sickness ever. We are the lucky few so be thankful. And I am extremely sympathetic to those with it because I cant stand stomach bugs and would not want to feel like that for weeks. I feel for those ladies.
  • You're only right at 6 weeks, you may still get it later, or not get it at all. If you don't get it all all consider yourself lucky!! With my daughter I had it horribly. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• I was under the impression that if you felt sick then all was well... well I was horribly sick with my first pregnancy and this one I am not sick at all.  Just saw the heartbeat this week. strong at 156 so not being sick is A-OK. 
  • I am Three mo along tomorrow, and have had minimal days of feeling queasy! I know many ladies have told me how lucky I have been, and I am very glad. I do have diabetes so my diet and insulin shots must be closely monitored. One less problem is always welcome! 
  • there are still things that I cannot eat after getting sick off of them with m/s with my son.

Don't wish for m/s

Symptoms come and go.

Don't stress about it.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm 11 weeks and never had any morning sickness. Just enjoy it haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"