February 2014 Moms
Options

God f-ing damnit *Funny Update*

MamaAllisonMamaAllison member
edited May 2014 in February 2014 Moms
I just got my period (or whatever fun times bleeding this fucking Mirena is giving me this week) at school. In the middle of class. I have blood on my pants like one of my g-d middle schoolers. I f-ing hate being a woman. F this random bleeding. F being so busy getting ready in the morning that I forgot to put on a panty liner. F being a teacher and not being able to just go take care of the situation as soon as I felt something. F having to continue to stand in front of teenagers. I really f-ing hope that they didn't notice.

Oh, and after successfully hiding from DH the fact that I have been having hemorrhoids on and off for 5 months now I left the Preparation H out last night. 

Thanks, feel a little better now. 

Update: For all of you who offered condolences - I think you deserve to mentally picture me spending the rest of the day holding a lunch tray, book, papers I was copying, etc. in front of my body awkwardly trying to cover it up. Also made sure my podium was strategically placed while I answered questions in the front of the classroom. Luckily I had only one class to go and it was mostly boys, who as @TyrannasaurusLex pointed out are completely clueless. Just got to make it through a faculty meeting and I can go shower and change before eating a ton of guacamole and drinking more than one margarita.  
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: God f-ing damnit *Funny Update*

• Options
    I want to lol at the prep H because I am that way too. I hide all that stuff and if DH finds it I pretend like I have no clue.

Sorry rash start to a Monday.
  • Options
    Dislike! Fucking Monday!
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you have wine waiting for you at home.
    Or hard liquor.
    I think today justifies it.
    Sorry for such a shirty start to your week!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had this happen.i have had the M for 6 weeks. Finally no bleeding past few days. Hopefully your body will adapt soon!
    Major bummer! Do you have a sweater you can tie around your waist, or teach the rest of your classes sitting down for the day? TP to your Monday!

• Options
    Fuck Monday. I hope you have some wine at home!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Damn girl. I hope you have some yummy wine waiting at home. And a bubble bath. And some oxyclean. ((Hugs))

imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. As it is cinco de mayo I will be drinking all the margaritas tonight.

Wish I had been quick on my feel to tell DH a little white lie. It was sitting by the toilet so he probably wouldn't have gone with it anyway. He mentioned he noticed it and then I awkwardly sat there and said nothing. He said, "I guess that really doesn't need an explanation" and I think I kind of nodded. Oh the shame. 

• Options

What a crappy Monday. You deserve margaritas after that one.

That 's' is very important.

imageimage
  • Options
    ras26ras26 member
    You deserve lots of margaritas for such a shitty Monday.  So sorry.
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Avswolf definitely chose khakis today. Fail.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"