July 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone else out there going to have three 2 and under when the next baby is born?

Anyone else out there going to have three two and under when the new baby is born? And non of them are twins
Mrs. B

Answers

• Options
    Well I'm close enough. I will have 3 under 2.5years old. I have a 9 year old son, 2 year old son (dec 4) and twins due July 11th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll just have 2 under 2! Well at least for 4 months! DS will be 20 mos when LO is born
  • Options

Huh? Is that possible?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Caitlinrj said:

Huh? Is that possible?

@Caitlinrj - if she's having them all <8 months, sure!  Most likely she's just trolling.

LOL I wasn't sure if it was my pregnancy brain, but I was all... Whaaaa????? =P~

• Options
    Caitlinrj said:

Huh? Is that possible?

@Caitlinrj - if she's having them all <8 months, sure!  Most likely she's just trolling.

Or if you're like Tori Spelling and have Irish twins. Just do that twice in a row and the first and third would be about 22 months apart.
  • Options
    yhaeneryhaener member
    Hi I was lurking and it is possible to have three under two. My DS is 25 months, DD is 13 weeks and I've already had two cycles so if I were to get pregnant (not planning on it) I'd have three under two for a couple of months.
  • Options
    didnt think that was possible.  thought i was bad having 3 under 3.5 once this one is born lol
  • Options
    yhaener said:
    Hi I was lurking and it is possible to have three under two. My DS is 25 months, DD is 13 weeks and I've already had two cycles so if I were to get pregnant (not planning on it) I'd have three under two for a couple of months.
    I hope you don't plan on helping any of them with their math homework. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm going to admit at first I was all -- HAHAH NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. But after someone said it the way ^^^ did, I get it now.

• Options
    tourqeyes said:
    I'm going to admit at first I was all -- HAHAH NO THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. But after someone said it the way ^^^ did, I get it now.
    I was feeling really slow, and I'm glad I wasn't alone... @tourqeyes and @ghostof5letters

Thanks @kleMcK
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    kleMcK said:
    Guys. It's possible. Baby #1. 10 months later, baby #2. 10 months later, baby #3. 20 months total, 3 babies, less than 2 years. The clock doesn't start until the first baby is born so you don't count the length of the first peegnancy. Of course, that kinda thing should probably come with a psych eval but whatever.
    Ah :-) Thank you...it was hurting my brain trying to figure out if OP was just messing with us. However, even my pregnancy brain can't convince me that 25 months is under 2!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    aliletz said:
    This is all moot, however, because her first post about this baby on the first tri board said her oldest was 19 months (in November), thereby making him/her over 24 months when this one is born. 
    Actually, her "oldest" was 9 in 11/2013.. She's fulla shit

*SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    eortmaneortman member
    Just to be fair, the OP does say "three 2 and under", not 3 under 2. This means you could have a child that will be turning 3 a month after the baby was born and one in between. So, totally possible and probably not as terribly uncommon as 3 under 2, although I do have to question the sanity of doing this. :-)
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

@eortman

I clearly read it wrong then. Also...I'm just saying, ain't nobody besides the nurses are getting up in my business for AT LEAST 6 weeks. Probably much longer. I can't believe that Tori Spelling got pregnant before leaving the hospital. Like her DH really couldn't wait? Effffff that. SO dangerous.

• Options
    yhaeneryhaener member
    Sorry!  What I meant to write was that it is totally possible to have three kids two and under. Maybe I shouldn't post after a middle of the night feeding or I guess just proof read:)
  • Options
    I will have three under two! My daughter is 19 months and I have twins due July 4. Even best case scenario my daughter will be 21 months when they are born....
  • Options
    melissadanson said: I will have three under two! My daughter is 19 months and I have twins due July 4. Even best case scenario my daughter will be 21 months when they are born.... The troll OP was referencing people who would have this scenario without twins though. Good luck...your hands will be full! :)

image image
  • Options
    Pregnancy brain times 2! Yes to having my hands full!!!!
  • Options
    Oh goodness so sorry for the slight mishap on my part. You girls are pretty harsh!!!! Yes my oldest is almost 9 and then my next is 3 1/2 and then the next is 2 and then the next is 8 months and my last little one is due at the end of July. So sorry I should have said my 2 yr old will be 27 months if I need to be specific. Yes that makes 5 in total come July. And yes it's going to be busy but I wouldn't trade it for anything and no I'm not a troll??? What the heck????
    Mrs. B
  • Options
    kleMcK said:
    Guys. It's possible. Baby #1. 10 months later, baby #2. 10 months later, baby #3. 20 months total, 3 babies, less than 2 years. The clock doesn't start until the first baby is born so you don't count the length of the first peegnancy. Of course, that kinda thing should probably come with a psych eval but whatever.
    This is exactly what I was going to say.  Except for that last sentence.  I mean, I wouldn't do it, but lots of people want their babies close together.  I'm curious as to why so many people are calling OP a troll?  It's a legitimate question.  As @kleMcK pointed out.  Also, I think it's hilarious that kleMcK's typo makes it "peegnancy."  Pretty accurate!  LOL
    OP, to answer your question, I don't think many of us are in that boat.  Good luck!  I have a friend from my last BMB who's about to have 4 kiddos and the 2nd will be 2.5 when this 4th one is born, so close enough to your scenario.  She seems pretty calm about it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imagephoto Candle_zps6cecf456.png 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    You come off like a troll when it's a super random first post with typos and you never return to continue the discussion. Good luck OP.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"