Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**Waiting to O Wednesday**

2»

Re: **Waiting to O Wednesday**

• Options
    @MrsP924 sorry about the cd1

@sassmaster33 hope things work out next cycle...

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    Thanks for letting me start guys! I started it and then came home and went to bed. lol. Just waking up and catching up on everyone's posts!

Cycle/Month:4/3AL

CD: 24

What are you doing to get KU?: met, preseed, opk, cm, temping, sex

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: I think I O'd yesterday based on my opk's and slight O pain. Just waiting on my temps to confirm. I got up to pee during the middle of my sleep and I temped and got 97.42. Slept a few more hours and temped again (I know, no-no) and got 98.24. I charted the latter but made a note about the other temp. I guess my temps over the next few days will tell if I did ovulate.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now? My vacations! Trip to the beach next weekend, trip with the inlaws in May, trip with my family in Sept.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:  12/18

CD:  2

What are you doing to get KU?:  Temping, OPKs, PNV, sex, green tea

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.:  Just talked to my doctor today, she gave me the go ahead to start trying right away (CP - bleeding started Tues) so I thought I would join you ladies again.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now?  I have 1 week left of school plus a final the week after!  I'm so ready to be done with this semester...then only 1 more semester to go!
  • Options
    @MrsMCBMar2014 good luck with the house! I hope it works out for you!

@YellowBag me too :-(

@lilynblue feel better soon!

@MrsP924 sorry about CD1

@Sassmaster33 - sorry about that. I think I may be having an anovulatory cycle too, after 2 months off BC. It sucks. 

Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 28

What are you doing to get KU?: temping, charting, etc.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: CD 28 and still nothing. At first I thought this could just be another long cycle like my last one (this is cycle 2 off BC), but I think AF might be coming. Yesterday I felt like total crap - super tired, back pain, tummy issues, light headed and I still feel weird today. Now I'm spotting. Is this what PMS is supposed to feel like? It's been 12 years so I don't remember what it's like to have a "real" PMS. You guys! Going off BC totally sucks!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now? Going out of town to visit friends this weekend, who I haven't seen in a while so that is nice. Other than that not much. 
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU?: Temping, OPK's, sex

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Getting super nervous that DP will not be home near ovulation as his job has him away most of the week. Trying to be more relaxed!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now?

I am looking forward to seeing how this first cycle goes. Positive or negative results there is a lot to learn about what's going on cycle wise for future use. Otherwise, I'm getting excited about warmer weather and pool time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dazzld1dazzld1 member
    edited May 2014
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KU?: OPK, BBT, Green Tea, trying for ED sex or at least EOD, I drink a lot of water (but I've always done that)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: This is my 9th month off of BC. Starting around my 7th month off BC (so February) my skin starting breaking out like it hadn't in years. That's also when my long spotting/AF started... wonder if that's realted? Anyways, I'm really unexcited about my skin. I've had acne since I was 13. Took Accutane when I 18 and had clear skin ever since, until now. I started a new skin routine (any other Acne.org people here?) so hoping that works to clear me up in the next few weeks.  

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now? Summer and getting KU!

@Kitty1215 - FX that you O today and get your BFP on Mother's Day!

@Noodlehead05 - Sorry you are having a hard time. TTC can be a MF!

@SNLT1012 @Mauibliss - Congratulations to you both on the new houses!

Sorry to all those who got C1!

Married since June 2010 | TTC January 2014-July 2014 | BFP #1 - 7/22/14 | EDD - 4/2/15

image   image   
    BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    luckylucy099luckylucy099 member
    edited May 2014
    Cycle/Month: 1 since NTNP

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU?: EOD, CM, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: The acronyms are killing me. ;)

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now? Our vacation next month.
    photo tumblr_lnc1e6hb0n1qh74yh_zpseece8b77.gif

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU?: PNVs, temping, checking CM, plus going to get OPK

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks/Etc.: Since going off BC my cycles have been long (36 days) and last month I didn't O until CD 22. My husband is gone with the Marines this weekend so I hope we don't miss our chance. I'm really bummed he's gone and he probably won't be in the mood when he gets home because he'll be so tired. Plus I found out one of my friends is pregnant and that bummed me out. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to right now?: Summer. And for my 18 month old to finally start walking. She's heavy and it's killing my butt to keep carrying her everywhere. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18