1st Trimester
Options

First ultrasound tomorrow and beyond nervous

Good morning ladies. 

This is my second pregnancy (though I had a very early loss in Jan), I have a wonderful 6 year old little girl. My pregnancy with her was unplanned and my schedule very hectic - I was set to be single from the get-go, so I was working as much as I possibly could to save up. 

I'm not sure how this pregnancy is different, aside from having now experienced a loss, but I really cannot seem to stop worrying. I have never been so nervous about an ultrasound - with my daughter, never did the thought of not hearing the heartbeat cross my mind.

I'm absolutely terrified for tomorrow. I'm now almost 7 weeks along, and to be quite honest, if something were wrong, I'm just not sure how I'd deal. We had only started TTC in January, so we didn't go through too many cycles, but it was such a roller coaster, and I'm already so attached to this pregnancy and my husband is so happy. He's been great, and has reassured me every day, but I just can't shake these paranoid feelings.

I'm keeping very busy - with a 6 year old and 3 dogs, but I still can't put aside these lingering feelings of dread.

So far, I've had breast soreness for weeks, and mild nausea that comes and goes, no bleeding. 

Has anyone experienced a far more worrisome second pregnancy, be it due to being more knowledgeable this time around, or just.. well, 'because', how did you cope? Any advice for me other than trying to stay positive and not think negatively for no reason? I hope I can get ahold of myself soon, and even though there's a huge feeling of fear and dread, on the one hand, yet on the other - I just want tomorrow to get here. 

TTC #2

Cycle 1:   (January/February)                            Cycle 2:  (February/March)

O - CD17                                                     O - CD15
IB @ 11dpo                                                            11dpo-13dpo spotting
BFP @ 12dpo (late pm)                         AF CD28 (late 13dpo)                     
13dpo = positive fading all day
14dpo beta = 7.2
AF CD32 - Confirmed Chemical Pregnancy

CYCLE 3 (March/April) 
O - CD19 
8DPO - Faint BFP on Wondfo
9DPO - Neg. on FRER
11 DPO - BFP FRER
14 DPO - Beta 123
17 DPO - 784, yay! 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First ultrasound tomorrow and beyond nervous