November 2014 Moms
Options

***TTTTTTTTuesday Ticker Change***

EDD/Weeks:  

Symptoms: 

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: 

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode?

Re: ***TTTTTTTTuesday Ticker Change***

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/11, 12 weeks today!

Symptoms:  Yesterday I felt great, puke-wise.  Still have my nasty cold but I thought that maybe I was turning the m/s corner.  This morning, not-so-much.  Puked twice before leaving for work.  I haven't been able to sleep but that's due to numerous coughing fits every night.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW:  I called my nurse's line on Friday to see what I could take for my cold.  They said "robitussin" so DH ran out and got me some Robitussin CF.  I've been taking it since Saturday and today googled.  Apparently one of the ingredients can affect blood flow to the placenta, and Robitussin DM is ok, not CF.  I'm trying not to freak out and assure myself that baby is fine despite my goof up.  I have my NT scan on Friday so at least I'll be able to see the baby then!

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode?  There are so many good ones, but my favorites are the one where they are in Vegas and Ross and Rachel get married, and when Emma is born.  And Monica and Chandler's engagement.

• Options
    Not a Tuesday ticker girl but I've never seen an episode of Friends. I must be weird. Hahahaha

Carry on...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/4 13 weeks today!!!

Symptoms:  still nausea 24/7. just praying for the day that ends! and i still don't really enjoy food, but i need it all the time!

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW:  have my nt scan tomorrow... on another note, last week i packed the whole house for a move that hasn't happened because the people who were supposed to move out of our new house never did, even though they have to. and my husbands car got broken into last night. but at least we have a healthy baby so far!

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode?  ok now i love me some friends. but honestly, i don't know the episodes well enough to have a favorite.
    our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband and my 3 sweet step-kiddos.
    and this little girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/11 12 weeks today!

Symptoms: still nausea, but not as bad- some in the morning and anytime I am hungry, extra fatigued and having trouble sleeping. Breast soreness has finally started to diminish.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: NT Scan is next Thursday.  Looking forward to seeing the little bean again and hopefully hearing good news.

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode?  I love the Thanksgiving episodes, those were always pretty good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    EDD: Nov. 18th/ 11 weeks today!

Symptoms: Had bad cramping yesterday/last night which freaked me out because I worked out and thought it was due to that. I'm eating crappy but honestly I really can't stomach many healthy foods. I tried to make mahi one night and barely choked down 2 bites. So last night's dinner was pizza crackers and chocolate. I also HATE water right now. Bought some Crystal Light hoping that will help.

AW/Updates: 12 week appt and NT scan next week-can't wait!

GTKY: Omg I love so many friends episodes and of course I'm blanking on my fav right now. I do like the one with them on the beach and Monica's crazy hair in the beads. DH took me to LA for my 30th bday and we did the WB backlot tour and I got to sit on the Friends couch and see the set of Central Perk. It's amazing how small that set really is!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/18, 11 weeks!!!!! 

Symptoms: I still feel pretty good, but I've got this annoying cramp on my lower left side, like right next to my bladder. It comes & goes, so I'm trying not to freak or worry about it. I haven't had any spotting or abnormal discharge or anything else that I've read to watch for with cramping, but it's bothering me. I have my next U/S on the 7th - if it stays how it is now, I'll just wait until my appointment to talk to my doctor. It's not severe pain, it's just there & I don't like it :( Other than that, my belly is definitely getting bigger & rounding out....oh baby!

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Besides my appointment next week, I ordered a badass maternity pillow! It's huge & "u" shaped & it should be delivered today & I cannot wait to sleep with it! Oh, I broke down & went shopping & picked up my 1st pair of maternity jeans & a couple maxi skirts. I'm in maternity heaven. 

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode? OMG. Seriously? I have to pick ONE? One of my all time favorites is the one with the trivia questions - "Rachel, what is the name on Chandler's TV Guide that is delivered each week?!" LOLOLOLOL! Kills me every time! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    lisaren said:
    Not a Tuesday ticker girl but I've never seen an episode of Friends. I must be weird. Hahahaha Carry on...
    Oh honey.....you must watch.....! Episodes are ALWAYS on..just find one and start watching, you'll fall in love! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Symptoms: I still feel pretty good, but I've got this annoying cramp on my lower left side, like right next to my bladder. It comes & goes, so I'm trying not to freak or worry about it. I haven't had any spotting or abnormal discharge or anything else that I've read to watch for with cramping, but it's bothering me. I have my next U/S on the 7th - if it stays how it is now, I'll just wait until my appointment to talk to my doctor. It's not severe pain, it's just there & I don't like it :( Other than that, my belly is definitely getting bigger & rounding out....oh baby!

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Besides my appointment next week, I ordered a badass maternity pillow! It's huge & "u" shaped & it should be delivered today & I cannot wait to sleep with it! Oh, I broke down & went shopping & picked up my 1st pair of maternity jeans & a couple maxi skirts. I'm in maternity heaven. 

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode? OMG. Seriously? I have to pick ONE? One of my all time favorites is the one with the trivia questions - "Rachel, what is the name on Chandler's TV Guide that is delivered each week?!" LOLOLOLOL! Kills me every time! 
    I get something similar. I brought it up to my doc who said it was probably just stretching from the baby. I keep telling myself going from the size of a prune to a lime is a pretty big change so prob lots of growing/stretching happening!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/4, 13 weeks!

Symptoms: Subsiding, I have had a little more energy the last few days, and that was nice. I still can't sleep worth a dang. But now I am getting all of these weird pangs and cramps in my ute. 

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Moved my appt. to Friday the 9th. It was supposed to be tomorrow but I have to go on a field trip.

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode? I watched Friends a ton, and I remember loving the ones where Joey had a duck.

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  November 18th/11 weeks today!!

Symptoms: I'm actually feeling pretty good today. I've been having some on and off cramping but no discharge/spotting so I'm not too concerned. I'm also feeling a LOT less emotional lately...like maybe my hormones are balancing out. I hope so because I feel like a NUT case lately :/

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Nothing to talk about THIS week but May 7th is my 12 week sono and I can not WAIT to hear this little baby's heart beat <3

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode? I don't really have a favorite one. I absolutely LOVE them all. But the one that first came to mind is when they're on vacation and Monica's hair is huge lol :))
  • Options

I get something similar. I brought it up to my doc who said it was probably just stretching from the baby. I keep telling myself going from the size of a prune to a lime is a pretty big change so prob lots of growing/stretching happening!
    True. Thanks for this :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/11, 12wks

Symptoms: Not many, and not as bad. My bitch switch had engaged.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Anxiously awaiting harmony results.

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode?  uhhh, the only one I can seem to remember at the moment is stinky cat

• Options
    EDD: 11/11, 12 weeks!

Symptoms: last two days woke up naseous. Have to force myself to eat because it helps it go away.

Updates: my secretary asked me if I was pregnant! Couldn't believe it! I told her yes and not to tell anyone yet so hopefully the people I work with wont find out before I tell them myself. I have a dr appointment tomorrow, so fx everything is going well. I also had an interview today for a job back in my midwestern homeland. Excited and nervous about that!

Gtky- no idea. I like watching the show but couldn't say any that particularly stand out. Tere are so many good ones!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I noticed that we're all pretty evenly dispersed, with the exception of 11/25... Number representing the last week? Zero!
    ... then I remembered that they have their own special thread :P
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 25th Nov - 10w (+2d - sorry I'm always late to these threads, from Australia so it's Thursday afternoon for me now lol)

Symptoms: sleepy as all heck, & that stretching uterus cramping as mentioned above

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Got to see the little one wriggle it's leg nubs at our dating scan at 8w4d - which also confirmed that my guess for edd was spot on (hubby was very impressed with my guessing skills haha)

GTKY - What is your favorite Friends Episode? I think it's called The One Where Chandler Can't Cry - for some reason this was always my & my sister's favourite episode
  • Options
    kegcrc said:
    You spoke too soon! We have a defector! Lol
    I noticed that we're all pretty evenly dispersed, with the exception of 11/25... Number representing the last week? Zero! ... then I remembered that they have their own special thread :P
    Ask and you shall receive :)

• Options
    Aww I feel bad that you guys have only me to represent the 25th - I guess I'm the runt of the litter ;)
    This is the first bambino in my & hubby's family so we have no clue what we're doing. Yay Team Tuesday!
  • Options

Aww I feel bad that you guys have only me to represent the 25th - I guess I'm the runt of the litter ;)
    This is the first bambino in my & hubby's family so we have no clue what we're doing. Yay Team Tuesday!

11/25 is awesome. It's my sister's birthday, which she now shares with her daughter :D
    Feel honored to have it as your due date
    ... and there are no runts on Tuesday ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"