Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Anyone try Bambo Nature diapers?

They are supposed to be the best. I might try some for DS, but their sizing is weird.
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone try Bambo Nature diapers?

• Options
    Thanks for the info! The company actually just sent me some samples to try. I'm glad I did because, like you said, they seem to run a bit smaller. From the comparison pictures I've seen online, they looked bigger! So my son has been leaking lately at night and I tried a sample Bambo last night and no leaks! I will definitely be ordering some. They are more expensive, but I plan to use them overnight only, so it's worth it. And you can tell that they are better quality. They are much softer than other diapers.

I had talked to a Bambo rep and he told me that they recently made a newer version that is thinner that aren't absorbing as well as the older ones. People were complaining, so in about a month they will be switching to a new new version with more fluff. The samples I had were the thinner new version and they worked pretty well, so I will probably order when they put out the new new version. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used to love Bambo but you are right, they changed it up and they are not the same. We found Andy Pandy and love them! :) We only use them when we are out and about though, mostly cloth here. :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just saw them on zulily. Also honest co diapers. Not sure if it's a good deal or not..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"