May 2014 Moms

Hockey fans?

With hockey playoffs in full swing, who are you watching?

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.

Re: Hockey fans?

• I WAS watching the Stars. %$^&%&^*(&*(^%&%$##$^%^T&IO&O)(

• That's about how the Bruins game ended just now. We're in OT2, Habs on a PP, 0.5 seconds in to it they score. Game 1 down.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm just glad the Stars got a game 7. I guess? I'll just go cry in my Belfour jersey. Apropos of nothing, one of my old friends used to have night terrors where she'd be trapped in a room and slowly suffocated by Bruins pucks falling from the ceiling. That's literally all I think of when I see a Bruins logo.

• Detroit. Disappointment. Damn.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited May 2014
    That's an interesting nightmare. And one many opposing goalies have lived though, LOL!

But seriously, any night terror can't be fun to experience. I hate bad dreams, I'm glad I don't have a recurring one or very many of them.

• I Was following the Red Wings, but sadly, hockey season is over in our house until next year. Ho hum
  • RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited May 2014
    Luckyu317 said:
    I Was following the Red Wings, but sadly, hockey season is over in our house until next year. Ho hum
    Sorrynotsorry. Go Bruins! :)

• RedInLove said:

Luckyu317 said:

I Was following the Red Wings, but sadly, hockey season is over in our house until next year. Ho hum

I so almost tagged you in my post.
    :P
  • RedInLove said:

Luckyu317 said:

Too soon, Red... Too soon. -.-

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Luckyu317 said:
    Too soon, Red... Too soon. -.-
    I'm sorry. :(

If it makes you feel better, Montreal is a huge rival of ours and they just took Game 1 in OT2 on our home ice.

• Red Wings here too :(

• Bruins household over here! That was a rough game for my DH
  • Mrse123Mrse123 member
    Hawks household here:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is an Avs fan. Not sure if he will watch the rest of the playoffs but I will. I've got to pick a team soon. ;)
  • My household isn't a huge hockey household, however if we were it'll be the Bruins! Love my Boston teams! Go B's!
  • stina76stina76 member
    Chicago Blackhawks!!!
  • Hawks fan here too!
  • Wild house here! DH is driving me insane.
  • Hawks!! We are a huge hockey family and we LOVE our Blackhawks!
  • Was invested until the Stars dropped. I was at their last season game where they made the playoffs. It was an incredible experience. I hope they gained some confidence from their playoff performance and bring it back next year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kstefkokstefko member
    Blackhawks fan all the way! Bring on the Wild. :)
  • Grew up a flyers fan (watched Pens a lot too)... But honestly I haven't kept up for years. I just love to harass DH and say I'm a diehard Flyers fan cause he is a diehard Devils fan. Our best friends are Rangers fans... so we're a mixed up group of yelling at each other even though I have no clue what's going on! haha But I will refuse to let DH put LO in devils outfits!!

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • noe2013noe2013 member
    Was watching the Sharks :(
  • Was watching the Sharks as well. Major buzzkill...they lost game 7 on my birthday! :((

- Ashley -

• sheriotsheriot member
    Bruins household here. Go B's!
  • kb2bkkkb2bkk member
    Bruin's Household here!   (And by household, primarily DH).  Go B's!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"