December 2012 Moms

Random things..

I thought this might be a good idea. Random things your LO will have a complete meltdown over if you take it away!

Mine, the Motrin box. For whatever reason he loves it and will cry like crazy over it.

Re: Random things..

• Today, she took a leftover tube of nipple cream out of my bathroom.  She insisted on carrying it around and chewing on the top.  Then, she figured out how to open it and ended up eating a little.  I took it away and she lost it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• jac409jac409 member
    Mine had a meltdown the other day because I took away the Carmex and wouldn't let her eat it. The horror!
  • Loading the player...
  • Anything that goes into recycling. She flips out if she sees you putting stuff in, because apparently that is HER job.
  • The giraffe magnet (the other animals he could care less about) and forks. Somehow he always weasels a fork out of the dishwasher while I'm doing dishes.

He also has a complete meltdown almost every time we come inside from the garage. He loves watching the automatic garage door opener (and pushing the button to make it go) and it's devastating when it is over.
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Today dd threw herself on the floor crying because I took her felt easter basket off her head that was causing her to run into stuff. I know she got the idea from dh because he was putting it on his head last night. It did have me cracking up though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh hmmm
    I wouldn't put mascara on her today, she threw herself on the floor screaming.
    I wouldn't let her eat the Vicks.
    She's not allowed to play in the toilet and is really sneaky about it. If she makes it to the point if getting it open and you stop her, it's the end of the world according to Milla.

We have several fits a day. She's pretty dramatic.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Man it's good to read this. Do you ever feel like your child is the only one doing these things? It's really refreshing to come on here and see that other people's kids are having melt downs over such mundane (to adults) things.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Skye is, well how shall I put this.....ADQ (A DRAMA QUEEN) She doesn't just cry, she makes it sound as if we are murdering a puppy.

She flips out if I don't give her the wet nap I have to clean her face while feeding her.  
    She has a tantrum if we don't let her have the tv remote. The other day she cried because I wouldn't let her eat her shoe when I was trying to change her.  She flips out if we take too long put her coat on, even though she doesn't stay still so it's like wrestling a cat to put her coat on.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cat food...the dang kid is obsessed with trying to eat cat food....and if you take it out her mouth (which we do any time we catch her before she swallows it), she cries like you just peeled her fingernails off with pliers...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Last night Killian had a meltdown when I made him stop playing in his own pee... We were doing pre-bath naked time running around the house, weather is gorgeous so I had the door to the porch open, he ran outside & started giggling. When I checked on him I found him making hand & foot prints with a puddle he'd "found" - when i asked what he was doing he stood up & I saw that the "puddle" was coming from the stream of water between his chubby little legs. 
    Yea... wow, end of the world
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"