January 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

WTF weather you need to stay consistent. Stay warm for a while. 

WTF DH. I don't really want a BBQ for Mother's Day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF DS: Why don't you like sleeping any more? (This could be directed at DS1 or DS2 since they are both getting up in the MOTN lately)

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf dd when mommy works nights you need to let her sleep a little. I am on my third night and have been up every hr feeding her. Not sure if she's hitting a growth spurt. She also is not in a great mood. I have not been doing 3 in a row since back because of the lack of sleep but I really had a choice this week with things we have going on :/
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF addiction!  You suck and I hate you so much!  Three relapses in one week in a community of 12 is too much.  I know in my head this is part of their disease but watching CYS take that little boy yesterday was too much for my heart. 

• Options
    teacher0708teacher0708 member
    edited April 2014
    @bensmommy518‌ I am so sorry. I hate when cps has to get involved

• Options
    WTF wind?! You are no good to me if you bring no rain, especially in this dry ass desert. I'm tired of the dirt flying around.
  • Options
    WTF lotto. Just pick the numbers I have so DH and I can both stay home with DS and have tons of fun doing it!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WTF mother fucking nature. Hate you. The devastation with tornadoes, flooding....my house is going to be fucking flooded tonight.....I don't get this shit. STOP FUCKING RAINING, YOU ASSHOLE WEATHER.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I know it's technically Thursday now but WTF DH!? You're finally home at night and your solution to a cranky baby is to crank up the volume on the xbox and leave me to deal with this alone? I don't think so, bucko. This shit is unacceptable.

Now that I've gotten that out, I can calmly tell my husband where he needs to remove his head from...

baby development

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Wtf sleep regression? I could handle waking once to feed LO now we're doing twice? And at 1205 am which is five minutes after DH's shift? Throw me a bone here and at least do 1150 pm if you're gonna do it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah I'm a day late but...

A dude just came out of the mothers room at work. WTF dude?! I know you are not pumping in there. There are already several of us sharing the room so we don't need you (or your germs) holing up in there when it's hard enough to find the time to get the business done as is.

Ugh.
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    @housewifebecomesher‌ - gross. I feel the same way about able-bodied people who park in parent parking while they are alone. I know it's not legally enforceable like handicapped parking but it's a courtesy thing.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @teacher0708 Thanks.  We just found out today she overdosed and died last night, so this week is just getting worse and worse  :(

• Options
    @bensmommy518‌ thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

• Options
    @bensmommy518‌ thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.
    thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"