Georgia Babies

The Goddard School in Smyrna, Primrose Smyrna West, Preschools in Smyrna. Recommendations?

Does anyone have experience with The Goddard School in Smyrna and/or Primrose Smyrna West?  If so, please share. 

Also, any other schools you would recommend in the Smyrna area for preschool and pre-K?

Thank you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Goddard School in Smyrna, Primrose Smyrna West, Preschools in Smyrna. Recommendations?

• Our girls go to Golden Start Preschool/pre-k on South Cobb at Vinings Baptist Church, highly recommend! It is 9-1p Monday through Friday.
  • DS is at the Goddard school on Log Cabin Rd. Is that the one considered in Smyrna? If so, we're very happy with it. We were on a waiting list so he didn't get in until his first birthday and had to do kindercare in the mean time, which was adequate, but Goddard is so much better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! 

Yes, the Goddard School on Log Cabin Rd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'll be starting Goddard on Log Cabin Rd in Jan of 2015 (LO is due September). We also visited the KinderCare, which I was less than impressed with. I didn't like the curriculum, nor the fact their infants & 1 yo room were only divided by a half wall (I could see infants trying to nap being interrupted by the toddlers). And they were comfortable only meeting the state standard ratio of 1 teacher to 6 babies, whereas Goddard tries to keep a minimum of 2 teachers in the room at almost all times.
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Mwalte4 said:

Our girls go to Golden Start Preschool/pre-k on South Cobb at Vinings Baptist Church, highly recommend! It is 9-1p Monday through Friday.

I've heard good things about them! We've been on the waiting list (for my 3yo) for over a year now... We started him in daycare, but we're going to have to start looking for another preschool because I'm due in June and can't wait on golden start any longer. :(

imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • You should also check out the pre-school at Smyrna First United Methodist Church, but do so quickly, as I think registration starts soon.

We are at Oxford Academy, which is a full time daycare but offers a curriculum and pre-school.  It is in Smyrna off of Church Street.  If you are looking for something less than all day, Oxford will not be for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"