August 2014 Moms
Options

Oh hubby, you're so sweet!

My husband comes home from work today and says jeez look at that thing(my belly)! He proceeds to rub it and says ya know what it reminds me of? The alien growing out of the stomach in Total Recall. Awesome :-S What's the "sweetest" thing your hubby has said about your bump?

Re: Oh hubby, you're so sweet!

• Options
    He said "wow u really are getting big" and asks if my nipples are leaking yet :/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last night my husband told me I was looking "soft." It took him a while to come up with that adjective. He was trying to find the nice way to say fat. He just should have kept his mouth shut. Obviously, I'm not over it yet. ;)
  • Options
    Mine doesn't really say anything, he just loves how huge my boobs are!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone
  • Options
    When I was having a hard day dealing with how my body was changing, I told my fiance that I just wanted to look like "one of those cute pregnant people."  His response was "Don't worry, I've never seen a cute pregnant person".  He meant it to be comforting, but I was looking for him to reassure me that I indeed was a cute pregnant person :P  In his defense, he has said NOTHING negative about my body changes, I think he's just happy some of the weight went to my boobs.

• Options
    Usually he is nothing full of compliments. I really think he's very into the pregnant me, which has been awesome. But he did ask when he had to stop playing with my boobs because we watched a movie where the woman was on top and squirted milk everywhere. Now he's paranoid and my boobs aren't gonna see any more action. :/ damn
  • Options
    "Baby you're looking so big today!" after I've bitched/cried to him about the comments my coworkers make daily about how HUGE I am, etc etc.
    He got a glare and slow shake of my head.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    caybehcaybeh member
    "You look so pregnant today. You are just boobs and belly."
    It didn't really bother me, as I always comment how big my boobs have gotten and how pregnant I look.

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    He has told me a few times that you can't even tell I'm pregnant from behind....and I never know what to say to that.
    Ha!  This. He'll even do this "back view/side view" thing. It's mildly funny.

And the boobs- he can't stop staring at the boobs.
  • Options
    Ha. My DH has never said anything about my appearance, good, bad, or otherwise. :/
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    My husband wisely never said anything about my appearance lol, and he will argue against any negative things I say about my body
    photo c9f20a08-e61b-4141-972e-d243ea91d7a9.jpg
  • Options
    He has called my daughter the "Vagina Destroyer" on several occasions. Honestly I think it's funny. 
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    My DH has not said anything about my belly/ size because he knows I'm struggling with my body image right now.

But: since becoming pregnanct I have gone from a small C to a DD. He is constantly saying things about my huge boobs...and once even said while I was getting ready "ohhhh you're wearing the big one today" in relation to my new bra. Needless to say he got side eyed hard core. He did make it up though by coming home from work with flowers. Ahha
  • Options
    I've started a running list.....1) after I told him I was pregnant he says "HAHAHA I infected you with my sperm". 2) Me: "Honey do these maternity pants make my ass look big?" Him: "No honey, your ass makes your ass look big" - followed by diabolical laughter. 3) After I saw a really cute little kid, I told my fiancé I just "wanted to eat him up". He told me it looked like I already did. 4) "You look like you're wearing a 3D Mickey Mouse tshirt. M-I-c-k-e-yyyyyyyy". Think about it, ladies. You'll figure that one out. I love him anyway. Even if he is a little shit sometimes.
  • Options
    Funny thing is, I'm 23 weeks and I barely have a belly. I hope I get a huge one so I can crush him with it in the middle of the night!
  • Options
    This is DH's and my third baby and he's never said anything negative. He gets extra lovey and compliments me more. He's said some things when I'm not pregnant that gets the side eye before.
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

My husband says he think pregnant women are the most beautiful, so he's always very sweet telling me he loves what it's doing to me. He's always loved my "lady curves" and how my butt wiggles just from walking, but since it's getting worse every day he seems to love it even more! Baffles me, but as long as he's happy I guess

• Options
    Last night when I was getting into my PJs my H said "woah, that belly got big!".  I glared at him big time & he kept trying to backtrack.  I really haven't gained that much weight so I don't feel too bad about the way I look yet.  It didn't really offend me, but I am going to make damn sure he thinks that I was offended!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"