January 2015 Moms

Anyone else waiting to test??

Hey!

This week is going by sooooooo slowly! I'm hoping to get a BFP next week and join this birth month board!

I haven't been on TB since I was last pregnant. I'm on my phone and really have no idea what my sig says. :) This would be my 3rd and final pregnancy!

Re: Anyone else waiting to test??

• GL! I hope you get your BFP!

Your sig says you're 93w pregnant... It might be time to have that baby already ;)
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • SewSewBlessedSewSewBlessed member
    edited April 2014
    Haha. I knew there would be something like that! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I still have another week before my period is due to arrive but I'm getting really impatient!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just decided to lurk today--I've been having light cramping with no period since yesterday evening on top of a lot of other symptoms. Period isn't due until tomorrow so I'm waiting to test until at least tomorrow morning (unless I get super impatient tonight). My EDD would be 1/9/15 and I'd be 3wks5days today.
  • Good luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    AJ - 9.29.11 <3 .        Joey due 01/03/2015 .
    diagnosed with velamentous cord insertion @ 19 weeks with baby #2
  • meyes80meyes80 member
    One week to go for me. I hate waiting.
  • ajpx2ajpx2 member
    I can't test till next Sat so about a week and a half... The wait is awful. This will be my third and it never gets any easier
  • I'll admit. I POAS today even though I knew it was impossible to get a BFP. Lol
  • jconno said:
    :|
    Is this your "this thread is better suited for the TTGP board" look? lol
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • motherboymotherboy member
    edited May 2014
    Ha. You're not the only one thinking that.

BabyFruit Ticker

<p align="center"
  • jconno said:
    jconno said:
    Pretty much. This sounds like a great discussion to have in the TWW thread over there. I just think it's kind of crazy to start participating on a BMB before you even get a BFP.

Ah. I didn't realize this was frowned upon. Personally, I just figured that the best people to ask questions of would be the women who are within days or a week of where I am symptom-wise.
  • Thanks for putting out there what I already felt @jconno. I had some smart ass remark typed up but figured it was just the hormones making me want to be mean...

Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• drpaynedrpayne member
    stantokm said:
    jconno said:
    jconno said:
    Pretty much. This sounds like a great discussion to have in the TWW thread over there. I just think it's kind of crazy to start participating on a BMB before you even get a BFP.

Ah. I didn't realize this was frowned upon. Personally, I just figured that the best people to ask questions of would be the women who are within days or a week of where I am symptom-wise.
    It's not an exclusive club and I really couldn't care less where you post but I think it's a little weird.  You're talking about "symptoms" and haven't gotten a positive test. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • drpayne said:
    stantokm said:
    jconno said:
    jconno said:

It's not an exclusive club and I really couldn't care less where you post but I think it's a little weird.  You're talking about "symptoms" and haven't gotten a positive test. 
    Also, if you are pregnant enough to get symptoms, you're pregnant enough to turn a test. 
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"