November 2014 Moms

T&P Please-Update 2 of 2!!

JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
edited May 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to post about my baby shower...

I'm experiencing the most severe cramping I've ever had in my life. I don't know whats wrong but to say I'm scared is the understatement of the century.

I was fine all day and was running errands and honestly did not eat lunch. I got home around 2:30ish and made a can of spaghettios and ate a piece of bread and glass of milk. I laid down on the couch and that's when the cramps started. Really bad doubled over in pain worse than menstrual cramps, cramps. No blood though so I'm praying this is nothing. I called the doctor and the one on call was a super bitch. She said to me "our office was open until 4:30pm where were you all day that you're just calling us now?" I was like "Umm.I was at work and these JUST STARTED." Biotch.

Anyways my 12 week appt isn't until next Wed but they said I could come in at 8:00am tomorrow to check the heartbeat. So if you could please keep me in your T&P  I would really Selling baby cakes cake pop maker, 10 bags of candy melts, 50 mini treat bags and over 150 lollipop sticks. Asking $25 for all.appreciate it.
Update 1...the on-call doctor last night told me to be at the hospital office between 8-8:15am so they could check for fetal heartbeat before appointments started. I got there at 7:45am. And waited. And waited. Door locked and lights off. At 8:30am they started answering their phones. Busy signal. Finally got through at 8:40am and was told that office location is closed on Thursdays. They told me to come to their other office which was about 25 min away and they would squeeze me in. Got there at 9:10am. Waited exactly 1 hour before they took me back. Doctor tried two different dopplers but couldn't find heartbeat. She didn't seem concerned though since I still haven't had bleeding. Said it is prob due to tilted uterus. Sent me downstairs for an ultrasound. Was told there is an hour wait and that's where I currently am. Please keep the good vibes coming that LO i Update 2: WHEW!! everything is good! Finally got in to u/s and while tech wasn't overly friendly, I did see the peanut and she said "It's ok." So I was all like "How big is it? Did it grow? What's the heartbeat? It's alive right?" And she said "that's what FINE means." Sheesh. Finally got out of her that LO is "a few inches" and HB "around 160." Thanks soo much everyone for the t&p it made me feel so much better. And here's the us pic!

Re: T&P Please-Update 2 of 2!!

• Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers!! Hoping it's nothing serious and you hear a strong heartbeat tomorrow! Make sure you update us!! Hugs!
  • That was so uncalled for :/ I'm sorry you had to deal with that bitch.

T&Ps for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thoughts and prayers to you.
  • Thoughts and prayers! Rude dr!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow I'm sorry that doc was a bitch to you. Take care of yourself tonight! I will be sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• My thoughts are with you. Fx for good news!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can't believe that lady was so rude! T&P to you - I hope it just turns out to be gas or something like that!
  • T&Ps to you. Hopefully it's nothing ::hugs::
  • Praying! And you definitely should complain to your OB's office manager or something. 

Sorry for the TMI, but last weekend I had cramping SO bad I was doubled over in pain all night. I kept going to the bathroom thinking I would start bleeding at any time. Turns out, it was diarrhea plugged up by constipation. It felt very similar to menstrual cramps in that they were low and the same type of pain, but it hurt so bad... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • T&P from Texas! Sorry the doc was so jerky.
    Nov' 14 April Siggy Challenge- Baby Animals 
    BFP: 3/25/14, EDD: 11/29/14. The bean is a GIRL!
    PUPPEEZ! image

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Anniversary
  • Put your feet up, drink lots of water and {try to} relax.
  • T&P lady.  Water, water water and lay down. 

Sorry you gad to deal with a biotch. I would mention that at your appt in the morning.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • I'm sorry the Dr was such a twat. T&Ps for you!
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • FX for you! Keep us posted tomorrow.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• so sorry you're going through this, FX it's nothing serious. 
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • I would've knocked that lady down a peg or two. So rude!

Thoughts are with you right now! FX!

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Sending good thoughts your way!
    imageimage
  • Thoughts and prayers being sent! And I agree, I would complain about that doctor. You should feel free to call anytime day or night. What a b!

• Lots of T&Ps for you. 

• What a bitch! I agree; I would definitely complain. There was no sense in that. T&P your way! Keep us posted.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • dr_prdr_pr member
    Lots of T&Ps.

• T&P to you! Hopefully everything is ok.

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Relax as much as possible. T&Ps for you and yours.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I just don't understand people like that who kick you when you're down. I'm so sorry. Try not to jump to conclusions-I know that's easier said than done. And like PP said, drink a lot of water. I've had minor cramping this entire pregnancy and as soon as a get more hydrated, they disappear. T&Ps and keep us posted.
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• T&P to you. Keep us posted.
  • abbyfulabbyful member
    FX everything is ok!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

• T&P that everything turns out well!!

• T&P- hope everything is ok!

• Try not to stress, you need to drink a lot of water-you sound a little dehydrated and you may have just over done it today. Hope all goes well for you and try to rest with your feet proped up today
  • dbgwifedbgwife member
    Praying for you! Hopefully you get some reassurance tomorrow! I'm sorry for how rude the on call person was!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

DBG wife, Pre-Med student, and Scentsy Certified Consultant
  • Thinking of you! Hope you are feeling better!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AceditAcedit member
    Thinking of you... On Easter I had some bad cramping, not as bad as my normal aunt flow cramps as those are uber bad, but they were pretty dang bad, sure enough it was gas and constipation.  try to drink something warm and maybe take some magnesium.... I will be thinking about you and praying for your little bean.
  • LOTS of T&Ps for you :x
  • Try not to stress, you need to drink a lot of water-you sound a little dehydrated and you may have just over done it today. Hope all goes well for you and try to rest with your feet proped up today
    I agree with this, and I really hope everything goes well today.
  • Thoughts and prayers to you!
  • Thinking of you today! I hope the appointment goes well!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• T&P to you! Hopefully everything goes okay today.  I really hope you complain to them on how you were treated.

~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary

• Thoughts and prayers to you
  • Ugh,  what a pain in the ass doctors can be.......couldn't they have told you where to go when they made the appt. ?

Sorry this is getting drug out so badly for you.   I hope the ultrasound gives you nothing but good news!

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• T&P's for you and baby.  FX for the u/s. 

So sorry that you had the run around this morning. I'm sure that it didn't help your stress level. 
    >:D<

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

BabyFruit Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"