Pregnant after a Loss

Intermittent boob tenderness at 5 weeks

Anyone else experiencing this?  Having had 2 previous early term miscarriages I am probably overanalyzing everything, and even though I know symptoms don't necessarily mean anything, I was clinging to this symptom since I didn't have it in my 2 losses but it had it to the nth degree with my one successful pregnancy.  Is intermittent tenderness normal this early on?  I'm supposed to start Lovenox this Friday after an u/s confirms an intrauterine pregnancy and I just hope it isn't too late!  Please help if you can.

Re: Intermittent boob tenderness at 5 weeks

• Like all pregnancy symptoms, boob tenderness can come and go. For me, it's most noticeable in the evening when I take my bra off. Too, when I was at 5-ish weeks, they hardly hurt at all.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Thanks for the reassurance E&B :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, I think it is normal for symptoms to come and go. I've definitely had crazy soreness, and then seemingly no soreness, and then the soreness comes right back. I felt worried when my nausea came and went, too, b/c I was taking it as such a reassuring sign. But it sounds like it is no biggie. Hang in there!
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• rakle99rakle99 member
    It comes and goes with me.
    imageimageimage"Image">image
  • The tenderness doesn't seem to be nearly as noticeable as it was a few days ago, but my boobs are definitely more filled out and swollen now, and the blue veins are clearly visible.  I'm hoping those are positive signs since that did not happen at all with my 2 losses.  Maybe since I breastfed my other daughter on-demand for 2 1/4 years they just didn't have as many pipes to lay???  

• My boobs are more sore now, but they were certainly not consistently sore earlier on.  Waiting and ticking off the days sucks!  Good luck to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"