Cloth Diapering

Stalking TT?

Who is stalking TT today?  The only thing I would be interested is the TTNN if I had the $. What are you going after?
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: Stalking TT?

• I'm hoping my GC gets picked. I don't really need any diapers at this point.
  • We are PL-ing so no more stalking for me. : (

But I have 2 TTNNs that I should probably part with. DD hasn't worn them in over 6 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • KLXVIKLXVI member
    I got my TT fix with my group custom and euro knit wipes on Monday so I'm avoiding the stocking. I might check in for surprises, though. I have one group in the drawing this week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I so wish I could, but I'm working tonight :(

Erin-30.  Dealing with severe endo. 
    Married to DH-29.  Possible low sperm count/low motility.
    Harper-born 2/28/13
    TTC #2 for 21 months and counting...after 2 laps/HSGs and 9 rounds of clomid, next step, consult with RE.
  • There isn't anything that really interests me, and I'm going to avoid it so I don't decide I want a surprise.  I am trying to de-stash the CDs we don't use.  Once I have the money from those I will probably re-invest it in some TTs.  I have 3 on the way from last week's stalking that probably will be delivered tomorrow or Friday (I'm in Canada).  
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not stalking today but if I were I'd stalk the Sun Salutation one. So cute!!
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • As a newbie, I think this is way over my head but I hope you ladies get some good things!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm going to be doing orientation at my Humane Society tonight during stalking. However, I have 2 GC's that I hope get picked and I'm send SO to try to get one of the Frozen blankets for Rosie.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I really want monkeys with surf boards, but I'll make myself busy so i don't buy it.

• What is a "surprise"?

I would love to try the TTNN but I don't have that kind of money right now.

• BoyOhBoys said:

What is a "surprise"?

I would love to try the TTNN but I don't have that kind of money right now.

She does previews for what she's stocking on Teusdays. However, she will throw in some surprise prints and such during stocking. I'm fairly sure the surprises are just whats left over from different group customs and preorders and such.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KLXVIKLXVI member
    Woo hoo!!! Got Cowabunga!
    That's a cute one!  I grabbed the Erick the red serged fusion surprise.  The guy on the bum looks my dad. I'm pretty sure I'll get the one in the photo because it hasn't been for sale as a fusion before.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I had the Great Beyond surprise in my cart, but ultimately let it drop because I already have several prints that seem similar: Synergy and Intergalactic. I'm kinda bummed I didn't just pull the trigger and get it.

• I stayed away to make sure I wouldn't be tempted!  I had a look at 8:45 after most things were sold out and was happy that there wasn't anything I would have wanted badly.  
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm going to be doing orientation at my Humane Society tonight during stalking. However, I have 2 GC's that I hope get picked and I'm send SO to try to get one of the Frozen blankets for Rosie.
    The Frozen blanket is ADORABLE!  We are obsessed with this movie in our home.  Did you get it?
  • abby8279 said:
    I'm going to be doing orientation at my Humane Society tonight during stalking. However, I have 2 GC's that I hope get picked and I'm send SO to try to get one of the Frozen blankets for Rosie.
    The Frozen blanket is ADORABLE!  We are obsessed with this movie in our home.  Did you get it?
    No, SO didn't get the Frozen blanket. We preordered the dress made of the same material weeks ago. That should be arriving soon. Hopefully that'll keep her happy.
  • abby8279 said:
    I'm going to be doing orientation at my Humane Society tonight during stalking. However, I have 2 GC's that I hope get picked and I'm send SO to try to get one of the Frozen blankets for Rosie.
    No, SO didn't get the Frozen blanket. We preordered the dress made of the same material weeks ago. That should be arriving soon. Hopefully that'll keep her happy.
    Yay on the dress.  Boo on the blanket.  :D  :-q
  • I was trying for the blanket too. My family was here and couldn't beleive that I only was able to purchase 1 of 3 things I was interested in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"