Baby Names

Oliver's little bro needs a name!

We are having a boy in November so we have a little time but I thought I would ask for your opinions on the top contenders. Our first born is Oliver Benjamin so we would like it to be something that wouldn't sound too out of place with his name. We have no idea about middle names yet. Here they are...
Nathaniel (Nate)
Hagen
Maxwell (Max)
Finley (Finn)
Tucker
Cooper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Little O- 2/25/12
BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

Re: Oliver's little bro needs a name!

• I like Maxwell best. Also, Harrison is another idea. I know an Oliver and Harrison and I think it's a good sibset. Finley is becoming popular for a girl's name so I'd be hesitant about that one.
  • I love your son 's name . Nate is adorable (prefer Nathan though). Also really like Tucker!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know an baby Oliver with an older brother, Miles. I think they make a pretty great sibset!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was going to suggest Miles also! I also love Nate and Finn. Not a fan of Hagen. Sounds like a last name to me.

BabyFruit Ticker

<p align="center"
  • I also like Maxwell the best.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • KTZ17KTZ17 member
    I like Nathaniel a lot and I think it sounds great with Oliver!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • I really like Nathaniel and Maxwell. The others are not my style. What about Samuel?
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Nathaniel is my favorite. the rest are NMS.

What about:
    Jude
    Samuel
    Dean
    Harrison
    Parker
    FORMERLY NADCHAEL.

VOTE on my Name List
  • This is great! I think Maxwell is my top contender for now. I agree about Hagen. It is a last name and, living in the South, people overdo that last name for a first name thing. Miles is cute but our last name starts with an s so it kind of runs together. I had no idea that Finley was being used as a girl's name so I'll probably scratch that one. Thanks for the tip! Samuel is a good name but also the name of my ex before I met DH so we probably won't use that one. Jude was on our list. I'm thinking I might reconsider it. Thanks!
    Little O- 2/25/12

• We have an Oliver and his little brother will probably be Finn. Other names we have tossed around are Miles, Emmett, Owen, Nolan, Callum, Elliott, Wesley, Felix, Sebastian, and Rowan. Sorry for repeats.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Envy1328Envy1328 member
    edited April 2014
    Owen & Oliver
  • @Envy1328‌ do you think having two O names is okay? Anyone else?
    Little O- 2/25/12

• I don't think Oliver and Owen are too close. They don't sound the same at all to me, despite the fact that they start with the same letter.

FWIW, Owen is our second choice.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a HUGE Nathaniel fan and would have voted that no matter what the sib-set was.  However, I think Nate and Oliver are adorable together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I really only like Nathaniel and Maxwell from your list. I have an Oliver - he is Oliver George. His big brother is Reid. If #3 ended up as a boy, Graham was our choice but we were also talking about Leo, James, Luke, Henry. When naming DS1, other contenders were- Grant, Jude, Bennett, Joel.
  • Envy1328Envy1328 member
    edited April 2014
    Not at all, I think it's super cute and both are manly names ;) good luck!
  • I love Tucker! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I think two O names are fine. My favs from your list are Maxwell and Finley. I like Nathaniel but I LOVE Nathan :)
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• LenvoLenvo member
    Love Nathaniel and maxwell. I agree Miles would be great option. Also Noah, Henry and Sam.
  • I love Nathaniel of the ones you've listed.  I also like Harrison, Felix, August, Simon, and Linus with Oliver.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"