July 2013 Moms

Rec your bicycle baby trailer

After all the talk (a few weeks ago) about helmets, I decided I would prefer to get a baby trailer than a simple seat for several reasons (main one is that we don't have a car so if we go out for dinner it will be in the bike and LO may fall asleep on the way). Also weather is shitty most of the time and I don't want to use LO as a wind-shield!

Do you have one? Would you recommend it?

I am trying to prevent this (no offence! this baby looks comfortable but I've seen so many times that the mom has to keep the head from bumping while cycling):

Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
*Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

Re: Rec your bicycle baby trailer

• Will be watching this thread!  We are dying to get a bike trailer, too--I haven't been able to ride my bike in the last several years with being pregnant and when DS1 was one.  I'll make DH pull the kids though, hehe :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have the seat on your pic but I only have used it for short rides as I don't want him to fall asleep!

I'm saving up for a Chariot. :x they are the bees knees. Im hooing to fins a second hand CX1. My second option is a MEC trailer (www.mec.ca) or perhaps a Burley.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is the one I want. I saw it at target and took pic to remember. I like this one because it has handle to push like stroller at whatever the destination.

• Thanks thanks thanks!!! :D I will look them up! I know I will end up getting both the seat and the trailer because rides under the sun will be better in the seat and we do get to see the sun a couple of times per year ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"