August 2014 Moms

Extreme Swampy Vag Question

I know we say there is no such thing as TMI, but if you're eating lunch you may want to skip this...

So, there have been LOTS of us commenting lately about our excessive vag wetness. I hate to be "that lady" that brings up color, texture, etc, but I gave you fair warning above. Basically, my nasty, swampy vag secretions are non stop and I go through 3+ liners a day. I "air out" at night to avoid itchiness caused by the liners. For the past several weeks the color of the nastiness has been slightly green/yellow tinged. Nothing too obvious, just a hint of greenish. I've had my urine tested at each OB appt and they're not finding any infection or amniotic fluid and baby girl is developing right on pace, so they're not concerned. I can't be the only one with greenish swamp vag, right? It's a little disconcerting...
Married November 2009
Clara, August 2014 
Baby Boy due October 2017

Re: Extreme Swampy Vag Question

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't say I can relate to the color issues you're having, but I think I definitely have the same amount as you. Unfortunately, pads aren't a friend of mine so my underwear and just undertaking a major task these days. I can't tell you how many times recently I'll be sitting on the couch in my underwear and my husband will lean over on the verge of getting frisky and then back up and never return because of what he sees...not very flattering.
  • Loading the player...
  • MC03MC03 member
    I know we say there is no such thing as TMI, but if you're eating lunch you may want to skip this... So, there have been LOTS of us commenting lately about our excessive vag wetness. I hate to be "that lady" that brings up color, texture, etc, but I gave you fair warning above. Basically, my nasty, swampy vag secretions are non stop and I go through 3+ liners a day. I "air out" at night to avoid itchiness caused by the liners. For the past several weeks the color of the nastiness has been slightly green/yellow tinged. Nothing too obvious, just a hint of greenish. I've had my urine tested at each OB appt and they're not finding any infection or amniotic fluid and baby girl is developing right on pace, so they're not concerned. I can't be the only one with greenish swamp vag, right? It's a little disconcerting...
    I will just say that you are not alone.  Trust me, you are not alone.  It's terrible and the only cure is birth in another 3 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Mine was pretty bad there for a bit too, but I ended up with a yeast infection and now that its treated I have barely any on my liner throughout the day. I was using 2-3 per day before. Nothings more annoying than waiting on a customer and feeling a huge gush in mid sentence, and then having to keep talking like you didn't just feel a river form in your panties. Yep. Hang in there…we're almost there! Lol

After 6 losses, we are so happy to have our rainbow baby!

• Mine kind of looks like it has a green hint to it. Looks like snot.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel like my pee has turned more yellow since taking pre natals. I wipe and think I may be tinging the discharge because of my yellow pee. I don't have a discharge problem yet but I notice I'll have a glob (gross) after a bowel movement. I've never smelled (worse than pregnancy usual lol) or had itching so I assume its fine. I'm still going without underwear so I'm thankful for that.
  • Mine was pretty bad there for a bit too, but I ended up with a yeast infection and now that its treated I have barely any on my liner throughout the day. I was using 2-3 per day before. Nothings more annoying than waiting on a customer and feeling a huge gush in mid sentence, and then having to keep talking like you didn't just feel a river form in your panties. Yep. Hang in there…we're almost there! Lol

Yes! A hundred times yes. So glad I'm not the only one. I feel like a disgusting person.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"