October 2014 Moms
Options

Preggo Problems!!!

14 weeks 2 days constipation and headaches have gotten the best of me any home remedies?

Re: Preggo Problems!!!

• Options
    girlfriend we're in the same boat, and due the same day ;-)  i'm not too constipated I guess, just super bloated and uncomfortable.  I get a food baby every few days so I look like im showing, then it goes away.  ive been trying to stay as hydrated as possible and taking a little Tylenol.  I have a cold right now so it sucks big time.  stay rested, hydrated, and eat enough fiber.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Colace and Tylenol work for me. Miralax if constipation is really bad.

If you can stand it, prune juice. Hot showers and lots of water for headaches.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I started taking Colace every other day, and I'm good. Seriously, it was bad for me around 8 or 9 weeks. But, I'm in good shape now.
  • Options
    Yep colace if things got really uncomfortable. Prunes did nothing.

Water helps with headaches.

I also just overdose on fruit every day now. So I don't need colace these days.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    I am not a sauce for your pasta!
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options

I am not a sauce for your pasta!

Now I want Italian food.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Kirby513 said:

#1 Pregnancy problem (currently) people calling me "preggo" or "preggars". *cringe*

I'm sorry you're constipated and have headaches.  Me too.  Water helps, ice packs help and god only knows what'll help my pooping issues. I'm considering Colace.  Also, check this thread out.  It posts every day and you can commiserate with other people about symptoms.

You know what else totes helped my prego poop problemo? Pooping.

• Options
    hormonal and highly offended women here. thanks for those that gave advice, for others it's truly ok not to comment.
  • Options
    Water, prune juice, and a neti pot.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    dreab737 said:

hormonal and highly offended women here. thanks for those that gave advice, for others it's truly ok not to comment.

Oh, FFS. :| Lighten up. Lurk a bit and you'll learn how this board rolls. We're a great group. Try the sticky post up top that explains everything before you post.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Apple juice does wonders for me. Not for the headaches….
    Baby J #2 due 11.12.16
    Sydney Elizabeth born 9.24.14

• Options
    dreab737 said:
    Relax! It's okay to have a sense of humor! 

If anyone sounds hormonal and offended it's you, everyone else was just poking fun at the word "preggo" (not you btw). No big deal!  

@TicketTuesday - Srsly? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    @FamousEa‌ I can't pay attention to anything other than your sig! I want to eat/drink it all!!! Margarita will be my first post baby drink.

• Options
    lol omg people take a joke and lighten up. if your offended by a word then I'm not sorry get over yourselves or keep posting bc I'm getting a laugh out of it all
  • Options
    Kirby513 said:

dreab737 said:

lol omg people take a joke and lighten up. if your offended by a word then I'm not sorry get over yourselves or keep posting bc I'm getting a laugh out of it all

Um....kettle, pot?

I think we're all having a great time and enjoying the jokes. You're the only one taking anything seriously. You lighten up.

lol I apologize I didn't know that you knew me!! :-)
  • Options
    anywho thanks for all the advice. It truly did help and woman to women I hope no hard feelings. Had Olive Garden tonight and my "pregnant" self got my "prego" fix. maybe by baby 2 I'll get this forum thing down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"