September 2012 Moms
Options

Let's talk teeth.

All the kids got their first teeth at a year or later. I swear Cinco may be teething. How early, or late did your LO start teething?

Re: Let's talk teeth.

• Options
    BPerBPer member
    DD had 4 teeth at 4 months.

I swear she was teething by 2.5mo.

• Options
    BPerBPer member
    Oh, and hi LB. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nancy had her first bottom tooth before Christmas, so just before 4mo.
    Then again, it "seemed" like she was teething for a good 3-4 weeks before we noticed that one in there. 

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    My kids were later teethers.  I think DD started at 6 months and DS closer to 7, but his took forever to actually come through.

You act like you can just barge in here and start throwing questions around like you own the place 
    ;)
  • Options
    OMG this seems so crazy to me! Luke still only has a few randoms. Carson has been SO fussy, gnawing on his fists, and drooling like a champ. Teething, right? #firsttimemom
  • Options
    We had 2 fully in before 5 mos.  Started teething around 3 mos.  It seemed like he was teething right up until 10 mos. non stop.

imageimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    ugh. I'm not ready for this.
  • Options
    DS got his first tooth Christmas Day so he was 3 months 10 days, then subsequently got 1 tooth on each holiday after. No joke. He had his full set on his first birthday and is now working on his 2 year molars. He started early but both DH and I were super young too.

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Who is this

Am I supposed to remember when my kids got their teeth? I know James was sitting up, so maybe around 5 months. I only remember trying to get a picture of his teeth while smiling. They just appeared one day. I had no idea he was teething. Same with Leo.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I think she was around 5 months old when they started coming in.  Now at almost 20 months, she has all except her 2 year molars and I think one of those is coming through right now.
  • Options
    I hate that I can't figure out how to quote on mobile. haha
  • Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited April 2014
    Nola cut her first two bottom teeth at 3 months and the rest followed pretty quickly. She was an early teether! She now has 16 teeth!

Anniversary

• Options
    They both got their first teeth around 8 months. With keagan I had no idea he was teething, it just appeared there one day. Colby was showing signs for a few weeks.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    DS2 had his first tooth before he was 4 months old.  Even the pedi didn't really believe us until he saw it.  

Then again, I remember 4 months everyone thinks their kiddo is teething, and most aren't.  They're just discovering their hands.  I thought that was DS2's issue since DS1 didn't get teeth until almost 7 months.  Then daycare showed me he had a tooth.  #momfail

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    L started around 4 months. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Late teethers over here.

DS was walking before his first tooth popped out at about 10-11 months.

DD got her first at about 7-8 months.

• Options
    Hi LB! Sawyer didn't get her first tooth until a few days before her birthday. And she still only has 7.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    He got 2 around 7 months, and then a couple more around 9 or so and a couple more around 11m. And now I've lost count. 

• Options
    Ds1 got 1st tooth around 10 months. 2 total at 1 yr. super easy teether.

DS2 got 1st tooth at 5-6 months. 8 teeth at 1 yr. teething sucked for him.

DD got 1st tooth around 8-ish months. 4 teeth at 1 yr. Not as horrible as DS2, but not super easy either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Em's doing the same thing mama!  Carter and Brynn had teeth early (4-5 months, maybe?) but Reid didn't get his first tooth until much later (maybe 8-9 months?)  Emerson is noming on her hands, has red cheeks and a slight fever and is a serious drool monster.  I think she might be more like Brynn and Carter.  We'll see.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    DD got her first tooth around 8 months and had four when she turned 1. Now, she has 13.5, lol.

• Options
    my kid got her first teeth around 6 months, but was a drooly mess for a couple months beforehand. they've come in multiples and in waves. she's got them all now except the back molars, which are threatening to make an appearance soonish. 
  • Options
    My child is a late bloomer. She had one barely pop through the day after her 1st b day. Then didn't get any more until 14 months. At 15 months the 2 top ones came in. We are holding strong at 6 teeth now.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mchupiemchupie member
    I don't remember when they got their first teeth (I'm terrible) -- I just know Aurelia got teeth much earlier than Carina did (she was at least 9 months), and had many more at an earlier age. 
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"