Cloth Diapering

~~~Preggie Pact~~~

Still procrastinating over here.  How's everyone else doing?

Re: ~~~Preggie Pact~~~

• It feels kinda weird to be back here after a few months away. I'm recovering from my d&c still. I just need to wait for my next period to try again, but honestly that m/c was terrifying and I'm thinking of taking a few months and enjoying the summer before going for it again.
  • haileyq said:
    It feels kinda weird to be back here after a few months away. I'm recovering from my d&c still. I just need to wait for my next period to try again, but honestly that m/c was terrifying and I'm thinking of taking a few months and enjoying the summer before going for it again.
    I totally understand.  I had a loss, too, and the first thing I asked the doctor at my follow-up visit was if I could get a script for the pill.  I just wasn't ready to jump back into TTC right away.  Enjoy the summer with me.  We can have all the beer and fruity drinks out on the porch together ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    edited April 2014
    Well today is CD1 of what was going to be our first offcial TTC cycle after several months of NTNP. The jury's still out on whether it will be a TTC cycle or not. After a particularly tough toddler weekend MH shocked me a few weeks ago and blurted out that he's not sure he wants to try for a 3rd now.

Since then we've had some good talks and he admitted that a lot of his feelings are stemming from how tough our 19 month old is now. He's so much more mischievous than our older son was at this age. Anyway we still haven't made a definite decision so this cycle may be a NTNP or a TTA, but I'd like to stay around here since I'm still holding out hope that it's just a little cold feet and DH will be on board with TTC soon!

ETA: Oh and pass some beer and fruity drinks my way please! How about lemon lime moscato chillers?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• CLLDLL said:

Well today is CD1 of what was going to be our first offcial TTC cycle after several months of NTNP. The jury's still out on whether it will be a TTC cycle or not. After a particularly tough toddler weekend MH shocked me a few weeks ago and blurted out that he's not sure he wants to try for a 3rd now.

Since then we've had some good talks and he admitted that a lot of his feelings are stemming from how tough our 19 month old is now. He's so much more mischievous than our older son was at this age. Anyway we still haven't made a definite decision so this cycle may be a NTNP or a TTA, but I'd like to stay around here since I'm still holding out hope that it's just a little cold feet and DH will be on board with TTC soon!

ETA: Oh and pass some beer and fruity drinks my way please! How about lemon lime moscato chillers?

I feel like this is one of the bonuses of two under two. Your older baby is still beig a sweet kind baby and hasn't become a toddler really while you're ttc. You don't know how tough it'll be yet lol! I bet by the time number 3 rolls around for you guys, DS2 will be transitioning more into toddlerhood and things will go more smoothly. Gl!
  • Here you are!!!!
    I'm always here, yo.
  • Here you are!!!!
    I'm always here, yo.
    But the checkin is not. So dh told me he would couldn't handle me being pregnant bc I'm already moody. Ass. Anyway... Still no AF. Random cramping every couple weeks. That's all. Hey do you guys pay attention to the stuff that lowers your chances? Like I drink a pretty good amount of coffee, but more than a cup lowers your odds. Do you pay attention to all that when TTC or just figure if it's going to happen it's going to happen?
    When we're TTC, I basically behave as if I'm already pregnant.  So I do stick to only one cup of coffee a day. 
  • MoFreeMoFree member
    edited April 2014
    Unfortunately I've been ejected from the pact since my unsuccessful FET in Fdbruary. I'm still deciding whether I have the heart and soul to undergo a fresh IVF cycle.
    GL to everyone TTC.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • MoFree said:
    Unfortunately I've been ejected from the pact since my unsuccessful FET in Fdbruary. I'm still deciding whether I have the heart and soul to undergo a fresh IVF cycle. GL to everyone TTC.
    Hugs, @MoFree! Good luck with your decision.
  • Here you are!!!!
    I'm always here, yo.
    But the checkin is not. So dh told me he would couldn't handle me being pregnant bc I'm already moody. Ass. Anyway... Still no AF. Random cramping every couple weeks. That's all. Hey do you guys pay attention to the stuff that lowers your chances? Like I drink a pretty good amount of coffee, but more than a cup lowers your odds. Do you pay attention to all that when TTC or just figure if it's going to happen it's going to happen?
    When we're TTC, I basically behave as if I'm already pregnant.  So I do stick to only one cup of coffee a day. 

I also behave like I'm KU when TTC.  Limit caffeine in general, drink green tea from AF to O, plenty of water & rest & exercise.  I even made DH start taking vitamins when we TTC'ed G.  He's over 40 though so I figured he could do something to help our chances!  I'm a crazy TTC'er though!

image imageimageimage

• See I don't know if it even matters now so I should start doing that now or wait til I get my period

It probably doesn't matter, but I'm an overanalyzer and if I don't do those things and we don't get KU right away then I drive myself crazy wondering if those things could have made a difference. If it weren't for the mental benefits I probably wouldn't brother.

image imageimageimage

• See I don't know if it even matters now so I should start doing that now or wait til I get my period
    I didn't do anything special before my first PP AF because the chances of ovulating before it are not that high.  Plus, I figured the chances of catching that unlikely egg were even slimmer.  So I tried not to be a crazycakes about it.  I was also BFing a lot during that time, too, so I limited coffee and alcohol anyway.
  • I don't limit caffiene but I've just done ntnp... And never full fledged ttc. If we got to that point I might. Thank goodness ds tolerates caffiene while nursing!
  • Back here now after my d+c a few weeks ago. Dr told us to wait two cycles before ttc again, which means for me in about 4 months. :( trying to get my PCOS crap under control, so I am changing my diet and trying to get more exercise.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're still NTNP through the summer. Of course, you have to actually have sex to get pregnant, so maybe we're subconsciously TTA haha. Bring on the drinks! I'm so scared to officially be TTC again because we both have some fertility complications. It's just so depressing to be in that mindset and get a BFN month after month.

Erin-30.  Dealing with severe endo. 
    Married to DH-29.  Possible low sperm count/low motility.
    Harper-born 2/28/13
    TTC #2 for 21 months and counting...after 2 laps/HSGs and 9 rounds of clomid, next step, consult with RE.
  • MoFree said:

Unfortunately I've been ejected from the pact since my unsuccessful FET in Fdbruary. I'm still deciding whether I have the heart and soul to undergo a fresh IVF cycle.
    GL to everyone TTC.

Hugs! I can't imagine how hard that decision must be. Good luck in whatever you decide.
  • Back here now after my d+c a few weeks ago. Dr told us to wait two cycles before ttc again, which means for me in about 4 months. :( trying to get my PCOS crap under control, so I am changing my diet and trying to get more exercise.

I'm in the post d&c club too! I felt like they took a little extra while they were in there lol, did first trimester really make me that bloated? How are you feeling!
  • N_KozN_Koz member
    Not TTC until after August but all the little squish I have been seeing lately has been making me want to try asap. I miss the newborn stage already, little man is getting so big. I think I need to console myself with a glass of wine. We haven't been uber careful and to make it even easier to not get preggo my phone crapped out and I got a new one so all of my info on my app that I track with is gone now. I guess its all condoms for the next few months, that is when we ever actually do it. Bf is killing my drive and dh is always tired so meh.

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • haileyq said:

Back here now after my d+c a few weeks ago. Dr told us to wait two cycles before ttc again, which means for me in about 4 months. :( trying to get my PCOS crap under control, so I am changing my diet and trying to get more exercise.

I'm in the post d&c club too! I felt like they took a little extra while they were in there lol, did first trimester really make me that bloated? How are you feeling!
    I was so bloated this last pregnancy too! I am doing alright, just making sure I enjoy every minute of dd and not take anything for granted. How are doing?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went off BCP sometime last month, but I think you're supposed to have sex to get pregnant.....that's how it worked the first time, right? We have only DTD a couple times since I stopped BC, my drive is non existent and DH is working overtime so he's always tired. I might have to get my slut on and rock some sexy lingerie to get things happening over here. ;) we aren't really trying, just NTNP. We will see how things go these next couple months.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"