One & Done: Only child
Options

GTKY---All about our onlies

Let's talk about those kiddos!

---Favorite thing about LO

---LOs favorite song

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies

---Favorite physical feature LO has

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain)

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________

Re: GTKY---All about our onlies

• Options
    FUN!

---Favorite thing about LO- she's hilarious

---LOs favorite song- the Sheriff Callie theme song.

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies She went in a bouncy house for the first time yesterday and I am pretty sure she wanted to move in and never leave.  Other than that playing in the water.

---Favorite physical feature LO has her hair

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) in home daycare PT, home with H PT.

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not she has zero first cousins (and none on the horizion), but a bunch of second cousins.  One is a few months younger so I am trying to make an effort to see his mom more.

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________ when she says horse, it sounds like whore.  It gets me every time.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options

---Favorite thing about LO   She is already a little ham and has a little snark to her--I love it!

---LOs favorite song --  ABCs or the Super Why theme song

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies She loves to run around the house

---Favorite physical feature LO has  I love her smile.

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain)  In home daycare 3 days, with me 1 day, with grandparents 1 day.  Transitioning to a center daycare in my building in the fall.

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not  She has 2 cousins, a 2.5 year old and a 4.5 year old.  She LOVES them both but is especially close with the 2.5 year old.  They live about 1.5 hours away and when they get together they are so cute!

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________  When she was about 16 months old, we were working on whispering when we were on a trip to Chicago.  She was struggling with the concept.....  It was pitch black and 10 minutes after the lights went out, we heard, "I'm pooping"  in a PERFECT WHISPER.

I can't decide which is funnier, the actual phrase or what she must have looked like there for 10 minutes trying to get that phrase out!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

---Favorite thing about LO - He is so sweet and cute. Even when he gets into trouble! 

---LOs favorite song - Happy by pharell.

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies - Cooking play food with his kitchen. Also trying to count the stairs and drinking out of a regular cup.

---Favorite physical feature LO has - His eyes they are bright blue and beautiful.

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) Daycare Center and he loves it.

---LO has _8___  cousins and is close to them or not. He is close to my 2 nieces we see them the most.

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is ___Singing "where dem gurls at" off of despicable me. ______

• Options

---Favorite thing about LO - her sweetness and care for others.

---LOs favorite song- Let it Go- Frozen

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies - reading or drawing

---Favorite physical feature LO has - freckles

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) - school!  And was home with me before that.

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not - 0

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________ - the crazy words that come out of her mouth!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    AgoAgo member

---Favorite thing about LO: She is so affectionate and social.

---LOs favorite song: 16 Tons, which she has DH play over and over in his car.

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies: Everything!  This weekend - playing on her playset, reading, yoga, playing with her dollhouse.

---Favorite physical feature LO has: beautiful eyes with long eyelashes.  Super soft and kissable cheeks.

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain): Center.  She loves it!

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not: 0. 

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is : She is hilarious, so it is hard to think of just one.  Lately she cuddles up to me and tells me she loves me "even if you are mean to me."  By the way, if I don't let her have everything she wants, I am dubbed Mean Mommy.  Whatever, kid._________

University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Options

---Favorite thing about LO: She is fearless, sassy, sweet and caring towards other people especially smaller kids. She's an admitted she's a player...she's gotta have options (her words) and loves to talk and read us stories that she's made up while showing the illustrations.

---LOs favorite song: Happy, What does the fox say and the Doc McStuffins cd and the get it (some song she dances to with DH that she does the booty shake to pretty sure the get it isn't that name of the song lol)

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies: She's dressing herself completely now and she just got a little trike for her birthday so she's been learning how to ride it. She loves spelling her name and giving checkups like Doc.

---Favorite physical feature LO has: She has really big bright eyes and a mischievous smile 

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain): She goes to a church daycare...she's Norm from Cheers everyone knows her

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not: She has 5 cousins on DH's side and 0 on mine. She's not close to any of them in age (they're all adults except for one) and 2 live out of state, 1 is stationed in Japan and the other 2 live here.

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is: She had a meltdown last week and all I could hear was her screaming I don't want to wash my booty! She walked in on DH in the shower thinking it was me and she ran out and screamed Mommy, Daddy has a peep!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    ---Favorite thing about LO- He is so funny and clever. DS is a very quick learner.

---LOs favorite song- the Lone Ranger song. Dadada dadada dadada da da...etc. Ever since he was a baby it made him stop crying. He also loves that "7 little ducks went out one day" nursery rhyme song.

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies- DS is 13 months old and can open all the doors in the house and climb up the slide and go down all by himself. He has no fear.

---Favorite physical feature LO has- that's hard. I love every inch of him. The blue eyes, the chunky thighs and the big butt like his mama lol. I love his pixie nose too and he has these dimples at the tops of his cheek bones that I'm jealous of.

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain)- home with me 24/7

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not- He technically has 7 but only knows 3 and is very close to 2. He sees them at least 4 times a week

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is- when he gives a kiss he opens his mouth so wide. And he likes to back up his butt into you to get your attention.
  • Options
    diamondduck13diamondduck13 member
    edited April 2014
    Favorite thing about LO - when she belly laughs. I want to cry tears of joy every time

---LOs favorite song - build me up buttercup. Big smile every time as I sing (horribly) along

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies - when a toy is just out of arms length, she reaches so hard, desperate to get to whatever toy she's eyed. If she'd just figure out crawling she'd be good to go. Dont know how to explain it, there's just something about that reach that I love, .

---Favorite physical feature LO has - her smile and her bright eyes

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) - day care, she loves it because she's a natural people watcher

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not - 5 cousins. Sadly a bit too old to probably ever be playmates, but I hope when they're adults they'll be friends

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________ "ma ma ma ma ma ma". She's 8 months, its early yet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ---Favorite thing about LO - how smart and helpful she is

---LOs favorite song - i definitely can't say she has one, we've been listening to a lot of Lourde

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies - no new tricks lately, she's just learning more words and giving kisses

---Favorite physical feature LO has - her tiny, tiny nose

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) - home with the yaya for half the day and then I get home at about 1130

---LO has 2 [one more on the way in Sept] cousins and is not close to them, we live on the other side of the world. It's sad because one of her cousins is only 11 days older than her.

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is "thank you" She just started using it, anytime I give her anything she says it and it is too freaking cute.

• Options

---Favorite thing about LO-
    *She loves to help mommy do anything!

---LOs favorite song-
    *Sofia the First theme song

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies- 
    *She loves being outside with her daddy and playing tea party with mommy inside :)

---Favorite physical feature LO has- 
    *Her smile

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain)
    *She stays home with me all day 

---LO has 0  cousins and is close to them or not 
    *She really is any only I think for a long time since my brother or BIL are in a hurry to have kids anytime soon. 

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is she says the f word when trying to say fork and she thinks fox is the f word too. lol

• Options

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is: She had a meltdown last week and all I could hear was her screaming I don't want to wash my booty! She walked in on DH in the shower thinking it was me and she ran out and screamed Mommy, Daddy has a peep!

A PEEP!!!!  I am cracking up at my desk right now.

• Options
    meo34meo34 member
    ---Favorite thing about LO - He is super smart and blows me away daily with what he says. ---LOs favorite song - Some alternative rock song about Timmy something or another....way too much influence from his dad! ---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies. Favorite activity is legos, newest activity is learning to play a chess like game called Khet and learning division LOL. ---Favorite physical feature LO has . His smile! ---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain) . Afterschool 3 days a week and I work flex hours two days so I get to meet him when he gets home from the bus. ---LO has ____ cousins and is close to them or not. He has 3 cousins. Not really close. ---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________. Best thing recently was he tallied up the cost of his Christmas list to ensure he did not ask Santa for too much....cute. Funniest recently was when he said he liked my new linen suit because it made me look like a baker =))
  • Options

---Favorite thing about LO: Her ridiculous sense of humor.

---LOs favorite song: Let it Go (from Frozen!)

---LOs favorite activity or newest activity (rolling, pulling up) for those with babies: She's started telling me she's "so parched" when she's thirsty. LOL

---Favorite physical feature LO has: Her eyes. It's very close between her red hair (just like mine!) and her eyes...but I'm gonna go with eyes.

---LO is in an inhome daycare, center daycare, home with me, home with SO, other (please explain): Public school and then daycare center for after school.

---LO has ____  cousins and is close to them or not: Two first cousins. We live with them and she shares a room with my niece (same age) so I'd say they're pretty close, like siblings! She also has three second (?) cousins, DH's first cousins, who are right around the same age as her, but she's only met them a handful of times.

---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is _________: I think the "I'm so parched" thing is pretty funny...but the best is our nightly "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you most" "I love you mostest" routine. She ALWAYS has to be last :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    -Favorite thing about LO
    He's just such a goofball. Always coming up with the most random, funny things.
    --LOs favorite song
    He's been spontaneously humming or singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star so I think that's a favorite right now.
    -LOs favorite activity or newest activity
    Running around outside with the dog and helping me garden. All the seeds we planted together sprouted!
    -Favorite physical feature LO has
    His beautiful blue eyes!
    --LO is in an inhome daycare 4 days/wk, he's been there since he was 14 wks and has grown up with the kids there, it's great. Fridays he's home with me which I love. Sat-Sun home with me and DH.
    ---LO has 4 first cousins and is fairly close with them. Lots of 2nd cousins that we don't see quite as much.
    ---The best or funniest thing LO has said/done is when I tried on a dress DH got me for our anniversary DS said, "you a princess?!" Aww such sweet men in my life. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"