Stay at Home Moms

Intro

I am a SAHM to our daughter who will be 2 in August. I used to be active on my BMB a while back, but I'm looking for a new board to chime in and read on. I just wanted to intro myself so that way you guys weren't all wondering who I was. So, hai there :)
BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17

Re: Intro

• Anyone know how to get my ticker working? I am doing it the 'new' way. I've tried lillypie and the bump tickers (both kinds). No dice.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • Loading the player...
  • Hellooo! Cute kiddo :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• <- Cheated on my ticker. I DONT EVEN CARE. 15 minutes trying to get that working. Done.
  • Hey @auroraloo. S12. I was Afunky6.
  • How's the 2u2 for you, @auroraloo? I want a second one really bad ;) Hopefully next year we'll start TTC.

• Welcome!

2 Beautiful Boys 11.7.03 & 4.23.13
  • Hi and welcome! My DD will be 2 in August as well! She's a cutie!
  • Welcome to the board!!! Pm me or post any time if you need anything :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• auroraloo said:
    Aussie45 said:
    How's the 2u2 for you, @auroraloo? I want a second one really bad ;) Hopefully next year we'll start TTC.

It gets easier every day. DD started getting REALLY mobile in the last couple days and that's exhausting, but overall I love how much they love each other and they're amazing. I do miss my baby who stayed where I set her though.
    That's when I think I would start to go crazy ;) I try to picture having two and them both being mobile. It scares me! Hopefully once we get a house I'll feel like it's more feasible. Two kids + 2 dogs = 1 crazy momma.
  • Leftie22 said:
    Hi! I'm a fairly newbie too, with a 2.5 year old DS and two month old DD. (And I'll admit that I've found going from one kid to two really rough! Although now the jealousy is dying down and DS is starting to like the baby, which makes it much easier. And I have the hope that they'll entertain each other one day and make my life much easier!)
    I'm worried about how we will adjust to two as well. I'm excited for a new baby, but I think having two will be a challenge for us. We will see.
  • Leftie22 said:
    Aussie45 said:
    Leftie22 said:
    Hi! I'm a fairly newbie too, with a 2.5 year old DS and two month old DD. (And I'll admit that I've found going from one kid to two really rough! Although now the jealousy is dying down and DS is starting to like the baby, which makes it much easier. And I have the hope that they'll entertain each other one day and make my life much easier!)
    I'm worried about how we will adjust to two as well. I'm excited for a new baby, but I think having two will be a challenge for us. We will see.

If time isn't a factor, I'd recommend having a second when your first child is a little older. My son was just over two when DD was born, and I think the transition would have been easier (or at least easier to explain) if he was older. I realize that's totally personal and depends on the kid, too! I didn't want to wait too long to have a second child because I'm 36 and my cycles were all crazy after DS, so I was kind of worried I was in peri-menopause. If I was younger, I probably would have waited until DS was at least 3. But I guess it all works itself out anyway!
    We'll probably wait, cause I'm only 23 so we have some time. The earliest we would start trying is when DD will be around 3 so most likely we wont have our second until she's almost 4. I was actually 8 days late just here recently and I was super excited thinking we might be. I know it's not the right time, but my ute just wants to be occupied! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"