Stay at Home Moms

**I Heart the 80s** and anyone else with PT'd twins?

I know there are a few other twin mommies here but I think 80s' are the only ones older than mine.

Anyway, I need some pointers. I'm about to start the 3-Day Potty Training Method. I'm reading the book now. When I've used no real tactic in the past with my babies, I've tackled them both at once - both in undies, both in the bathroom taking turns trying to pee. I'm wondering if it might be better, or worse, to focus on one at a time? As in only one in undies and trying to go potty until it like "clicks" with them and they are trained, then starting over with the other one. I mean, they are different people, right? How did you PT your twins? I know yours are B/G so your way might not even be the best way for me. But I'm just curious. Help me out, girl! :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: **I Heart the 80s** and anyone else with PT'd twins?

• edited April 2014
    I was wondering where you were! Stop letting real life interfere with bumping :P

ETA: Oh, gl with PTing! Sorry, kind of hijacked here.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sing4mysavior: You're back! Hooray! :) You guys were moving, right? How did that go?

**also stalking this thread for when I'm in that boat one day**
  • Aww, I love a little reunion in my posts :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • pizzo84pizzo84 member
    I have one completely potty trained girl and one that is about 85 % there (so resistant to poop in the potty!). When we started I started them at the same time, both in undies etc... but we didn't make a lot of progress and I was inconsistent. Then B had a few bouts of constipation so we focused completely on P and she got things figured out. After that (a few weeks later)it was a little easier to convince B to join because she saw her sister doing it (and getting incentives). Now B is our potty all star.

I tried doing both, but definitely had more success doing one at a time. But who knows, with all the extra attention the other might be more willing to join in!

Good luck!
    Daisypath imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My boys are 3.5 and are finally PTed- and I focused on one at a time..and I felt that it made being consistent easier. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"