December 2014 Moms
Options

emsrdh03, how are you today??

@emsrdh03, Thinking of you today--hope your symptoms have returned and you're feeling very "pregnant" again!
Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

Re: emsrdh03, how are you today??

• Options
    Hey!  Thanks for checking in.  :)  Busy work day with no internet means no bump until later!

No real change.  The cramping continues, was better during the day, but now it's back with a vengeance, I almost have this weird burning sensation in my ute, if that even makes sense.  The spotting comes and goes, looked a bit more red today, but now it's back to brown and seems lighter.  My nausea was back full force today, so either that's a good sign, or a horribly cruel joke.

I've mentally made peace with it.  I can't stop another MC from happening, now it's just going through the motions and playing the waiting game.  I feel bad that I've basically checked out of this pregnancy and chalked it up as a loss, but I guess I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than too optimistic and left heartbroken.  I'm off Friday so I may call my OB and see if they want me to come in or not.  Since I'm RH negative I'm supposed to get the Rhogam shot with any bleeding, but at this point it hasn't progressed that point yet so not sure if I need to be seen.

Thanks again for thinking of me.  I need someone to have positive thoughts for me since I can't seem to muster any.  I'll keep you posted and hope for some better news.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are definitely thinking positive thoughts for you! I completely understand the mentally checking out thing...I go back and forth.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"