November 2012 Moms
Options

chicken......

Hey ladies I haven't been on the board in awhile so I don't know if there's been a post about this but here goes. My son only wants chicken. He eats fruits and veggies and stuff for breakfast and everything but as far as an actual meat or meal goes no hot dog no Hamburg and not even chicken breast rarely mac and cheese. Just chicken nuggets. Anybody else going through this with their almost 18 month old.... Did your little one eventually try new things? He'll do some grilled cheese and like I said cereal waffles crackers toast but something of meal substance it's chicken. I should say he is very healthy of the charts in both height and weight. Help

Re: chicken......

• Options
    My kid has phases, some weeks she will eat only meat, then only chicken, then no proteins whatsoever, then no veggies. 

I don't make special meals for her, she eats what is there is to eat and if she doesn't like it/doesn't want it then I don't push it but don't make something else for her.

On average she's getting a good nutrition, I guess? :P
  • Options
    Same as @PaulaKNL‌. She is going to eat when she is hungry so if she is not that interested in what I put in front of her it is ok. ..sammie was scarfing down sweet potatoes last week and is spitting them or this week. (After I bought a big bag at Costco of course)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Z only eats small pieces of chicken and fish and only if it's got ketchup on it. he's not a big red meat fan unless it's pureed and disguised in something. If he gets even a hint of the meat texture, he refuses to eat the food. he exists off yogurt most of the time. It's the only thing he consistently likes but I make him try everything.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"