Third-Party Reproduction

~~KM~~

Hey missy, just wanted to check in on you? I saw some of your updates in IFV and wanted to send (((HUGS)))

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

Re: ~~KM~~

• Km672Km672 member
    Aww you are the best!!

I saw this post while in my RE's waiting room for my wtf appt this afternoon and it made me feel so loved!!! :x

I posted an update on IFV, I don't know how to cross post, or I would.

Thanks again. It meant so much that I got your message right when I needed it.

Did you make any decisions about your next cycle??

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• I am SOOO glad they listened to you and they are going to make some changes to your next transfer. I will admit that it sucks when they have not concrete answer as to WHY it did not work, but looks like you have some good frosties and your next transfer is just around the corner!   

I am at that weird stand still stage and its driving me nuts! lol. The RE's office still needs to get back to me about the logistics and the $$$ to see if we will do a freeze all or fresh transfer, so until then I am just trying to stay busy :-)

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"