Stay at Home Moms

I'm a SAHM mom of 3!!!!

Loukas was born December 23rd, at 10:51am via c-section (my 3rd in 3 years). He weighed 6.0lbs, and was 18.5 inches long.

We're all trying to adjust to having 3 kids, 3 and under in the house!!!!!

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12

Re: I'm a SAHM mom of 3!!!!

• Love the name, are you Greek?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!   I hope these next few months are smooth sailing...Your little man is a cutie pie!!!

Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • imageali-1411:
    Love the name, are you Greek?

yup, both DH and I are Greek!?

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Congratulations!!!  You have three beautiful children.

• Congrats!!!! you are a BRAVE woman!!! enjoy the little ones!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow wow wow! Congratulations!  Your children are beautiful! 
  • Congrats!

I can't wait to hear all about it.  I've been contemplating a 3rd for months! 

DS - June 2006 DD1 - November 2007 DD2 - August 2010
  • Congratulations! What a lovely family!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! He was a delivery surprise, wasn't he? I can't remember...but you have a GORGEOUS family!
  • Congrats!!  BTW, I'm greek too.

When you said your "3rd in 3 years" did you mean child or c-section?  Just wondering because I'm getting ready to have a c-section in May....but I was told it's best to wait 2 years between deliveries with a c-section.

• imagejdhandead:

Congrats!!? BTW, I'm greek too.

When you said your "3rd in 3 years" did you mean child or c-section?? Just wondering because I'm getting ready to have a c-section in May....but I was told it's best to wait 2 years between deliveries with a c-section.

Both. 3rd child and 3rd c-section in 3 years. I was not told that I had to wait. My OB told me I could get PG whenever I wanted. GL to you! Are those all your kids? (your tickers)?

• Yep, they're all mine.  Hmmm, that's interesting, though, because my dr. told me that if I got pregnant beforehand, that's fine, but they prefer you to wait at least 15 months before conceiving again.  GL to you too!
  • Congratulations!!

I have been waiting for this post ;)... we've been back home in TX for almost the entire month of December and actually flew in today so, I've been catching up.

I hope your older daughters make perfect big sisters and you all adjust quickly!  

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I'm in awe of you. How is it going so far? I'm going to have 3 under 4 in April. Its starting to make me really nervous especially because lately I've been getting really tired, especially in the afternoons and have been slacking. I'm not looking forward to the sleep deprivation w/ the little ones. Did you decide to nurse? I can't decide how to feed this next baby. DD was FF, DS was BF and #3 is to be determined. I'll take any advice,vent,etc that you have to give!! Congrats! You have beautiful children!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"