March 2014 Moms

First Daycare Boo Boo

Called the daycare since it is LO's 3 day and they informed me one of the other kids got too close and ended up scratching LO's nose. It's probably nothing, but it's my sweet baby. I want to go in there and scratch the other kids nose!!!!! Take that you little rascall!!! Don't touch my baby!!!

I didn't think he would get banged up so quickly. Anyone else have a boo boo yet besides them scratching their own face?

Re: First Daycare Boo Boo

• My LO quite often will rear back when she's on my chest and hit her head on my chest. Well the other day I had a zip up hoody on and she must have hit her face on the zipper. She didn't have a mark but she really cried. Ifelt.so bad.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• DS has a pretty large head and has done a few noteable faceplants on the floor while doing tummy time.  I'm surprised his nose isn't flat ;)
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just wait till some little shit bites your kid at daycare.  Yep, DS has been bit several times.  :((
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• I was clipping LOs fingernails for the first time and got the tip of her thumb and it was bleeding. Didn't bother her none but I was distraught and felt like a horrid mother.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• laurstarx said:

I was clipping LOs fingernails for the first time and got the tip of her thumb and it was bleeding. Didn't bother her none but I was distraught and felt like a horrid mother.

I did this too. I felt like the worst mom ever and Harper cried hard, which made me cry even more.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Audrey had a scar on the top of her head from the OB breaking the amniotic sac. It doesn't seem to be growing any hair :(
    Plus it picked Rhys up one handed from his basinet (already holding A) and he threw himself forward so he basically face planted on the wooden foot of the basinet. Epic mom fail with tears all around.
  • KariB509 said:

Just wait till some little shit bites your kid at daycare.  Yep, DS has been bit several times.  :((

Oh I would bite that kid back! I'm going to be a defensive mama! Watch out kids
    I was so upset the first time it happened that I called the director. It left a mark. The other two times didn't leave a mark.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• ntdanentdane member

KariB509 said:

Just wait till some little shit bites your kid at daycare.  Yep, DS has been bit several times.  :((

Oh I would bite that kid back! I'm going to be a defensive mama! Watch out kids
    DS1 was bit in the face at daycare when he was around 18 months. The next day we had an incident report waiting for us because he bit the same kid back. Guess I don't have to worry about sticking up for him ;).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS1 accidentally bumped LO in the head with the corner of a hardcover book. LO cried a lot and held his breath, it left a little red mark/bump even though I don't think it was actually very hard. DS1 also has tried to hit the baby, threw a plastic block at him, etc. And yes, I keep having to catch him from falling on the baby....
        image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"