1st Trimester
Options

7 weeks and light spotting

Hi All,

I'm new to the bump and I apologize in advance if I'm posting on the wrong board. 
I about 7 weeks along with twins.  My bloodwork and ultrasound appointment is tomorrow morning.

For the first time, I missed my morning Estrace dose this past Friday and then last night.  I've been having awful random morning sickness and last night I came back from out of town and had a horrible headache so I missed my evening Estrace and PIO.  I am not sure why I thought it would be okay. 

All the medications are being resumed and I'll be making sure I don't miss anymore doses.  I'm really scared because when I went to the bathroom an hour ago, there was clear fluid on the tissue and it had a streak of pinkish blood, very light though.  I went back to the bathroom again to make sure and everything was fine.  I'm just really scared.  Has anyone had spotting and everything was okay?  I'm really not sure how to face tomorrow morning when I go in for my blood work and ultra-sound.  I'm trying to stay calm, but really freaking out.  My nurse said that it can be common, but it can be expected if I'm missing doses (I know! shame on me!).  :-T

Re: 7 weeks and light spotting

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"