December 2012 Moms
Options

I'm bad

Last night was horrible! First Milla puked because she was crying and pissed that I left her in her crib for a few minutes to go downstairs to bring DS his pjs. Then she was up 6 times because she's congested. Plus DH injured his rhomboid muscle and is in severe pain. He was in our bed until 1:20 tossing and groaning, I gave him ibuprofen plus one Tylenol, an ice pack, and moved him to the couch so he could be more upright. Then I overslept, because NO sleep! I woke up at 9:05, DS was supposed to be at school by 8. I said screw it and let him sleep.

So my first grader stayed home because I suck.
He did say he had a tummy ache when he did wake-up, maybe I can justify it that way.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: I'm bad

• Options
    I don't think this is all that bad. Everyone needs a little time to rest. I say enjoy the day and snuggle the kiddos :)
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

You're not bad!  What a night, you deserved to sleep in and get some much needed rest.  I hope today is better and you aren't running crazy again!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If Milla was up 6 times, I'm guessing that nobody slept terribly well... As long as he's not upset by it, I say embrace the day and do something fun together.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    Girl..... sounds like everyone needed rest. Take is as a sign!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you didn't run screaming from the house, you did just fine by my measure!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for making me feel better. I still feel guilty, but I'll get over it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I would have done the same. Don't beat yourself up!
  • Options
    Doesn't sound that  bad. I'm sure he is already caught up :-) Hopefully everyone slept better last night.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"