June 2013 Moms
Options

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Merry Tuesday everybody!

What did you do last week?

What are your plans for this week?

What's your long-term/mid-term goal?

GTKY: What color shirt are you wearing today?

And for the leaderboard!

With 4 whole months under their belts, tied for first:
@kdc2007 - Hopefully your gym time balanced out your candy so you can keep meeting your goals!
@phishgirl29 - I very much hope your stomach is keeping its contents down now!
@Pitchslap - Excellent work keeping the eating under control while on vacation - that takes some serious self-control!
@tiffletons518 - Hope your hormones aren't misbehaving as bad as you feared they would!

With 9 weeks - @ItsStackie - Hopefully you're feeling all better and have been able to get back to running (with or without DH!)!

With 7 weeks - @tttwalters - I hope your trail run was a blast!

With 5 weeks in a row:
@Lizzybizzy80 - Hopefully the lack of Easter this past week made cutting back on sugar easy!
@RedCherry1109 - Excellent job staying on target for your weekly goals!
@No longer the best - Sorry about the gain, but at least you know what caused it and are working toward reversing it!

With 2 weeks in a row - @WorkInIt - Excellent job on getting the workouts in!  I'm sure that helped in the not-gaining-weight-despite-eating-crappily department!

And a warm welcome back to @NicoleReed0324 - Your weight loss is really inspiring!  I hope you get those last 6lbs!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @redcherry1109, walking 20 miles is an awesome goal! Good for you! How do you get those walks in? Do you take your kids?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I thought I checked in last week but I must have missed it! 
    You did.  My bad!  I swear some days I'd forget my head if it weren't attached!

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    Western DivaWestern Diva member
    edited April 2014

I thought I checked in last week but I must have missed it! 

You did.  My bad!  I swear some days I'd forget my head if it weren't attached!

----------------
    No worries! I can't remember anything these days so I figured I spaced :p

• Options
    I have been a total blob since having LO. Had some supply issues in the beginning and it freaked me out so I decided to wait a while before trying to get rid of the baby weight. Well, the time has come! I'm putting this here to try to hold myself accountable for really starting this week! I got cute new gym shoes to help motivate myself (and because my feet grew while pregnant).
    I love those shoes - they're super cute!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"