Stay at Home Moms

Share your kid funnies

I told Dylan this morning, "Your friends are coming over this morning."
Her:  "Really?!  I need to go clean up!"

Haha!  Where did she learn that?

Re: Share your kid funnies

• Loading the player...
  • My boys favorite game right now is "guess which boy."  I sit somewhere I can't see them, and I "guess" which boy will come running over to me.  After each guess, I can hear them loudly discussing which of them should run out.  I am wrong almost 100% of the time, which is apparently hilarious.  Like fall-down-on-the-ground-laughing funny. 

• We don't spank at our house, but I will give the kids little pats on their bottoms.  Not to punish just to be silly.  I call them love pats.

Anyways, DS will now come up to me and stick his bum out for me to uh... pat.  He does this a lot and even in public.  So pretty much my kid likes to have his butt smacked a bit.  

------------Stuck in the box------------------------

We do this as well. We went to see a band play on Sunday night. OUr friend new the people playing and took DD to talk to them. DD slapped the lead singer on the butt. Oopps, 
    :\">

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alli2672 said:
    My boys favorite game right now is "guess which boy."  I sit somewhere I can't see them, and I "guess" which boy will come running over to me.  After each guess, I can hear them loudly discussing which of them should run out.  I am wrong almost 100% of the time, which is apparently hilarious.  Like fall-down-on-the-ground-laughing funny. 

A game where you get to sit, while the kids run...my kind of game! :)

Today my two were playing a game where I sat on the floor and they took turns hugging me, just kept thinking, I could do this all day!
  • When my daughter is about to throw a "tantrum" she looks up in the sky and walks at the same time. We have wood floors, so she slowly bends down and then lays all the way down and kicks her legs slowly so that she doesn't get hurt. THAT is her tantrum. Lol. It is quite hilarious.

Hahaha oh I keep laughing at this. Girls can be so dramatic. Does she stop crying when you aren't in the room, then start again when you walk back in? DD1 does this. Fake!
    DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We don't spank at our house, but I will give the kids little pats on their bottoms.  Not to punish just to be silly.  I call them love pats.

Anyways, DS will now come up to me and stick his bum out for me to uh... pat.  He does this a lot and even in public.  So pretty much my kid likes to have his butt smacked a bit.  
    We also do love pays on the butt. I used to pay her but and sing bum bum bum bum de bum. One day in preschool she turned to a kid in the lineup and asked if she could pat his bum and sing the bum song. I was embarrassed lol!
  • I've been sick a lot lately and not feeling good, so DD has been watching tv. The only thing that she will watch is Aristocats. Whenever she sees me pull it up on Netflix, she does a happy dance. It's the funniest thing, because it looks like she is just stamping her feet. If you didn't look at her face to see her smiling, you would think she was throwing a tantrum.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
  • When my daughter is about to throw a "tantrum" she looks up in the sky and walks at the same time. We have wood floors, so she slowly bends down and then lays all the way down and kicks her legs slowly so that she doesn't get hurt. THAT is her tantrum. Lol. It is quite hilarious.
    Hahaha oh I keep laughing at this. Girls can be so dramatic. Does she stop crying when you aren't in the room, then start again when you walk back in? DD1 does this. Fake!
    Pretty much. Or she will cry, look around, and realize no one cares and carry on with what she was doing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I have three.

1) This morning I told L we were going to the library and we needed to work on our quiet voice. He responded my shouting at the top of his lungs, "CHOO CHOO! BOOK!"

2) We went to Sam's Club and while at the self checkout there was this kiosk that dispenses free samples of Airborne I guess. It is automated so the machine kept saying, "would you like a free sample?" Every time L would say, "Yeah!" Then the machine would say, "Slide your membership card." To which L would say, "No thanks!" Just cracked me up.

3) At the library, he chose this huge stuffed Teddy bear to sit with during story time. He kept laying on it and going "Goodnight!" And pretending to sleep.

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pretty much. Or she will cry, look around, and realize no one cares and carry on with what she was doing.

I am learning the difference between boy and girl tantrums. DS (4.5) can be so damn awnry, although he's really outgrowing it. DD1 (22 mos) has these screaming toddler dramatic melt downs when she's tired. DH's cousin had 2 girls before I had DD1. I always had to try not to laugh at their fits. Her DD2 does THE exact same thing... head back while stomping around. Now my DD is doing this. Oh boy!

DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is getting the idea of "expensive"--and she gets "expensive things for her birthday."

Last week we were at the food store and she wanted tons of produce. I put grapes, apples, strawberries in the cart. Then she wanted blueberries. They were freakin' expensive, so I told her no, they were too expensive.

She looked at me sadly and goes. "It's okay. Maybe for birthday." The old lady next to me was cracking up!

My mother in law was over the house the other day and she asked Reese if she wanted anything from shop rite. Reese goes: "No thank you, I'm fine." 
    My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"