August 2014 Moms

13 things all men should know about pregnant women

Ok, not that I agree with EVERYTHING on this but for the most part I do and it is hilarious. For those who are sensitive don’t bother, if you have a good sense of humor enjoy :)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/aaron-gouveia/13-things-all-men-should-know-about-pregnant-women_b_5153423.html

Re: 13 things all men should know about pregnant women

• Oh the pillows! DH made a comment about all that he sees at night is pillows. He can't tell if I am there or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVED IT!!! I sent it to my husband!
    Me too! lol. I was cracking up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

• LOVE IT!  Just emailed it to my husband.  So much truth!!

• Love it! Id have to say the food issue is completely me! We have gotten in many arguments because when I am hungry I need food now!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
  • Haha, I sent this to my DH as well. He enjoyed it too :)
  • LOLLLLLL
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Just read this to my husband. Hilarious!
  • Haha can't wait to send this to my hubby. I was laughing the whole time.
  • I wish the boobs one was true for me! I feel like nothing much has changed with mine.

I also sent this to my husband and told him to pay attention to #11. We are in the middle of moving and he wants me to have nothing to do with it. I mean I understand there are limits but I'm talking about picking up a box with garland in it and he flips out.

• This is PERFECT!!!!!!
  • Hilarious and so true! I just sent it to MH!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hahahahahahaha!!! The food and pregnancy brain and the pillows!!!! Spot on!! Unfortunately for DH, #s 6,7,8 & 12 usually occur on the same day.... I sent this to him with the caption, "See! You're not alone!!"
  • Yep, emailed to DH.  Totally true.  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"