Cloth Diapering

Newborn prefolds

I'm apparently going to have some barely used fsot, soon, because they barely snappy on my FIVE DAY OLD.

Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newborn prefolds

• It looks like you still have a pretty good amount of room to snappi if you spread out the front.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• This is how a lot of mine fit. I had extra length and a tight fit at the waist. If the absorbency works. Curl the wings out in the front and try a bigger sized Snappi. I also used the bikini twist so that the front hand wings as well as the back.
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess I don't know how spreading out the front helps? It has to snappy on the corners coming around from the back, right? Maybe it's just not as tight as it seems.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ahhh so cute :) now I'm extra excited for my little guy to come! Are these newborn size?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I guess I don't know how spreading out the front helps? It has to snappy on the corners coming around from the back, right? Maybe it's just not as tight as it seems.
    So stinking cute!!  We did find that bikini twist gave us a bit more use out of prefolds that were getting small.  As did a reverse angel wing fold.  You could also use pins or boingos or a bigger snappi.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Yeah they're nb gmd and he was just under 9 pounds at birth.
  • Yeah they're nb gmd and he was just under 9 pounds at birth.

Thanks! I have some nb bummis and midwife is predicting this guy will be around 7 ish by feel. Did you get any infant sized ones? I did bc I was worried about him growing out so quickly but I guess you can use the newborn to stuff pockets and to double up

Pregnancy Ticker
  • RrrrrachelRrrrrachel member
    edited April 2014
    My daughter was 7 pounds 11 ounces and I had infant prefolds for her (not gmd) and she was swimming in them, especially by length.

(Also the mw thought this guy would be 8 pounds and us had him in 45th percentile, soooooo :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"