Stay at Home Moms

Randoms:

I made moon sand of a recipe on pinterest. Sand, corn starch and water. It is almost rock hard and makes me think of cement. Now i can't stop laughing at the idea of people posting kids play recipes that would actually turn into cement and laughing at parents everywhere that try it without knowing it is a joke.
I know totally silly and random.
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Randoms:

• I was so excited to eat an english muffin and the butter is gone. I refuse to eat it without butter on it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • 2 houses in our neighborhood just sold for a crazy amount over what they paid and now I want to put a for sale sign in my yard!! We've only lived here for 2 months! Ha!
  • Loading the player...
  • I made the kids pancakes and eggs for breakfast but wasn't in the mood for them. So after dropping them all at their various schools, I stopped at Wegmans and got myself sushi (california roll) instead.
  • I had a dream DH left me for another woman. He was so business about it, have me 2 weeks notice so if could have him help me set up for when he left. We went grocery shopping and when I tried to kiss him he said toastie, you know I am with someone else now. I am in such a funk because of it today.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • I finished my 21 day fix and I eating like a hoar today.  
  • I fell asleep on the couch about an hour ago. It was like 8:30 when I sat down. I was sleeping really lightly, and all of a sudden I realized I was sleeping and woke myself up.

I also did this last week while DS was taking a bath. I fell asleep sitting up against the wall supervising bath time. It was probably only a few minutes, but still...

WTH? I get 8 hours at night and I take a power nap when DS goes down. Building humans from scratch is hard work.
    Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • @Arnegard‌ How was the 21 day fix? Would you recommend it?
  • @mamaalysson‌
    Not sure about the rest, but hostas will live through anything. Lol.
    I dug ours up last summer. Left them in a garbage can with very little dirt and no water for 2 months. DH planted them finally in their new spot...they looked awesome last fall.

I'm gonna have to look up hellebores (never heard of them).
  • DH is off work today. We always make plans of what needs to be done while we are both home.

So far we have:
    1) eaten breakfast
    2) showered

It's 1pm already. We will need to eat lunch soon. Then kids have naps.

We still need to:
    1) go to liquor and beer stores
    2) get laundry started
    3) sort through stuff to get rid of [clothes, toys, knick knacks, dishes]
    4) get chili started for supper
    5) get cabinet locks installed in kitchen to keep the kids from dumping cereal and pots all over the floor

What we will get done:
    1) lunch
    2) locks installed [happening as I type]
    3) chili [as soon as DS2 is done BFing]
    4) nothing else...again...sigh
  • @nonoemily‌ I hear you on the pregnancy fatigue. I sleep like 9 hours at night and take an hour nap everyday. When I was in the first trimester, there were many days that I would take a nap when DS did and be ready for another nap like a hour after he got up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• DH made spicy sausage pasta for dinner last night. It's delicious, but I had the leftovers and now I'm sweating from the spicy.
  • high today is 88.

I went for a run at 8am and was drenched by the first mile.

Summer is approaching and I'm not ready!!!
  • hls19 said:

high today is 88.

It is so flippin' humid already!
  • high today is 88.

It is so flippin' humid already!
    OMG IT IS! We are heading to the splash pad this afternoon. She's driving me nuts in the house. And didn't nap. Had quiet time. Soooo off to the splash pad for her to run amuck and burn some energy!
  • hls19 said:
    high today is 88.

Umm...I'l take your 88. :) It's 42 here today. I wish it was warmer.

• I'm taking a meal over to some friends who had a baby last week. Yay for fresh baby!

Although, I'm a little nervous as I'm taking DS with me as DH won't be home by the time they want supper delivered. I really hope he follows me into their house as I'll have my hands full carrying their supper.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"