March 2014 Moms

AW your LO's one month pic(s)!

Let's see 'em ladies!

Here's Benjamin Luke looking pretty happy to be a month old!!
Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
SHE STUCK!
4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
*~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW your LO's one month pic(s)!

• Loading the player...
  • Another of Ben...to show growth @aenordan - you could do a stuffed animal!
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • saisongbirdsaisongbird member
    edited March 2014
    @carrieandtim‌ and @Laura8388‌, I don't' mean to speak for the other ladies who are still pregnant, but for me the difference is that right now, I feel like there is almost no "safe" place to post or contribute. Even the random thoughts thread has basically become nothing but thoughts about your beautiful and adorable babies. I read the newborn thread because I want to learn, but I feel very left out and it is hard sometimes. Yes the majority of the women here have their LOs, so of course the nature of the board is going to change. We try to stick together and support each other, but I've almost reached a place where I feel I need to leave the board because I can't take it anymore, which as a reg, makes me sad. I feel alienated. Newborn pics don't bother me because who isn't going to AW their newborn baby? I know I will, and I've loved or commented on the posters I know. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones getting to me. But this just felt like a smack in the face, even though I know it wasn't intended that way.

ETA: @carrieandtim, I do appreciate the apology. I haven't gone into HDBD for 3 weeks because I know myself and can't handle it.  But that's a weekly tradition, and to me, it's different.  It may not be in actuality, but it feels different.  I wish I could explain that better.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • aga60154aga60154 member
    edited March 2014
  • Braiden turned a month old on 3/27

I cannot believe how time is flying and the fact that he can fit in 3 month old clothes makes me want to cry!
  • @LW78 Don't worry, I didn't do it either. Couldn't figure out what day they were 1 month (born Jan 29, so either Feb 28 or Mar 1). Now they're 2 months anyways. I feel like I missed the boat :-(
  • Love seeing all the babies and their progress!! Super jealous as I'm at the 41 week point, but reading everyone's birth posts and now watching the babies grow gives me something to smile about and AW on the emotional days (like today).
    This is how I am feeling too! I am a few days shy of the 41 week marker depending on which due date I follow (I had committed to the LATEST as not to get my hopes up). I am a little jealous of those of you with outside babies, but also love to see that the uncomfortable pregnant part doesn't last forever... it is all means to and end when you have your little one in you arms! Can't wait to stop lurking on most of the threads and rejoin the conversations when our LO arrives.
    textimage

• I know most people are already celebrating their 2 month olds, but Brooke turned 1 month today!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Little late here... But Caleb is one month! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"